Reporters are frustrated that Biden can not answer simple questions..........or any questions for that matter

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Reporters grow frustrated as Biden team refuses questions | Fox News

Towards the end of the brief questioning, other reporters grew frustrated and started using the "chat" function to pressure Biden officials to provide more access.

"Hey guys, there tons of folks looking to ask questions and since this is being done once a week, could we PLEASE go longer or at least hold more frequent briefings," Sam Stein from the Daily Beast wrote in the chat.

"Any chance you can take a few more questions? There are a lot of folks here with questions," Zeke Miller from The Associated Press added.

"Is there a point in saying we want to ask questions if you only call on the same small group every week?" said White House reporter Andrew Feinberg.

LOL the same reporters that voted for the idiot are getting pissed off

Yawn

All the sudden they want to ask questions?

Where were they all those months Pedo Joe was hiding in his basement?
Harassing Trump 24/7.
Winning post of the month.

But make no mistake, he's a place holder who is not liked by either side. The left will turn on him soon enough. He was nothing more than the anti Trump candidate just like Romney.

Biden is not mentally "there" until his press secretary is in the official office i wouldn't expect much. The man can't even read his own prepared notes without getting confused ffs.
Why even give time to the press? I mean, it's pretty much a waste of time as democrats can do no wrong and those in the GOP can do no right.

Aren't people tired of this crap? Who watches it anymore?

Biden is not mentally "there" until his press secretary is in the official office i wouldn't expect much. The man can't even read his own prepared notes without getting confused ffs.
Why even give time to the press? I mean, it's pretty much a waste of time as democrats can do no wrong and those in the GOP can do no right.

I do. I want to hear the bullsit first hand so I can repudiate it if someone brings it up.

The public is GULLIBLE AS FUCK so we should all care

It's amusing how the media thinks if they pretend they actually care about asking Biden serious questions and getting answers people will magically forget they didn't care about either in regards to Biden for the entire election cycle. Sorry MSM but over the last four years you ended even the pretense of being serious, objective fair minded journalist so don't expect anyone to take you seriously now.

I do. I want to hear the bullsit first hand so I can repudiate it if someone brings it up.

The public is GULLIBLE AS FUCK so we should all care
Well if you want to hear Beijing Biden babel on incoherently with the press there to twist it into what they think you want to hear have at it.

As for myself, I stopped watching the idiot news long ago and am happier for it.

Reporters grow frustrated as Biden team refuses questions | Fox News

Towards the end of the brief questioning, other reporters grew frustrated and started using the "chat" function to pressure Biden officials to provide more access.

"Hey guys, there tons of folks looking to ask questions and since this is being done once a week, could we PLEASE go longer or at least hold more frequent briefings," Sam Stein from the Daily Beast wrote in the chat.

"Any chance you can take a few more questions? There are a lot of folks here with questions," Zeke Miller from The Associated Press added.

"Is there a point in saying we want to ask questions if you only call on the same small group every week?" said White House reporter Andrew Feinberg.

LOL the same reporters that voted for the idiot are getting pissed off

Yawn

Are they stupid, or really stupid?

I would go with really, really stupid........the democrats just threw some cash on the dresser as the press says "But, you said you loved me...."

Yeah.....why do the democrats go through the show?.....they should just tell the press to F**k off, and continue about their business of selling the country to China.

Yeah.....why do the democrats go through the show?.....they should just tell the press to F**k off, and continue about their business of selling the country to China.
Well it's like someone who wants to talk to the PR propaganda man who is trying to spin things their way, only to have the press spin it their way. And at the end of the day, all you want to do is puke from motion sickness.

To be fair, the questions they do want to ask probably center around Joe's favorite flavor of Ensure, his preferred brand of adult diapers, and what the squirrels outside his window are up to.

To be fair, the questions they do want to ask probably center around Joe's favorite flavor of Ensure, his preferred brand of adult diapers, and what the squirrels outside his window are up to.
His answer to all those questions would be "Playing with their nuts"............1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Its getting hot as hell in the Biden basement...I'm beginning to wonder if he will look for a way to bow out before inauguration day...he is looking at half his family possibly being indicted....and throwing him under the bus....

Biden continuing to run from questions of existing criminal evidence against Hunter Biden, evidence the DHS and Treasury Departments publicly stated they have, is just 'chum in the water'.

If a politician or his family accepts gifts or a couple million from outside influencers the rumored accusations of such can be denied and ignored...

...but when the newly elected President and his family sells influence, launders Money for Russian Oligarchs, and takes over. BILLION AND A HALF dollars from the United State's #1 enemy that just unleashed a pandemic on the world...

...pretending it never happened, pretending 2 investigations are not going on, pretending 2 US govt agencies do not have evidence of guilt, & refusing to answer any questions about it while the crimes present a very real threat to our national security are NOT acceptable options.

Biden can only refuse to answer questions for only so long.

Forum List

Back