Reporter Beaten

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
Funny thing, I can't find any arrests matching up with this guy in Hoffman Estates, with or without name. I entered Hoffman Estates and the charges, thinking they may have dropped his name for some reason. Nada.
You mean it might not be true?!?! Eek! I'm shocked!! lol... just like the articles they posted claiming some little kid was beaten for his father's anti-gay activism. That was a lie, too.

Ah ...yeah.... gotta love the "alternative" media.

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You mean it might not be true?!?! Eek! I'm shocked!! lol... just like the articles they posted claiming some little kid was beaten for his father's anti-gay activism. That was a lie, too.

Ah ...yeah.... gotta love the "alternative" media.
Oh Jillian, you're so 'cute' when defensive. Hmm, what would make you defensive on alternative media? Oh Joyce's use of this. No, I don't think so. Both the source and the writer and the subject are a bit 'extreme.' Must be something else.

Maybe something to do with that Carter appointed judge? Oh but then the whole diversion thing in another thread would be so, so, lame.

OP
William Joyce

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Reaction score
Not saying all this is true and I don't really follow American Free Press much - they're populist right-wing but usually avoid racial and ethnic issues. It just looked intriguing.

Eightball

Reaction score
Not saying all this is true and I don't really follow American Free Press much - they're populist right-wing but usually avoid racial and ethnic issues. It just looked intriguing.
Oh, ok.......the sky isn't falling after all.:tears1:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List