Reporter Asks Joe Biden If He's Had a Cognitive Test-His Answer Shows Why One Might Be Needed

I'd bet Biden is having sleep issues....sundowning.

A caregiver's worst nightmare. Take care of them all day and up 3-4 times a night to help them.

Did he (as he said) take the test or not? I fully realize hat as a Prog you don't baout Dems lying. So we have him saying he DID take. We have him saying he DIDN'T take. Only one of those can be true.

I just finished up with about 5 years of cognitive decline with my father. He too was tested by his doctor every time he was seen. He never took that stupid looking test Trumpybear bragged about. Having experienced the decline to it's conclusion,, I don't believe either man has reached the Dementia stage. The whole non-issue is a ploy to distract the public from Trumpybear's failures.

Did he (as he said) take the test or not? I fully realize hat as a Prog you don't baout Dems lying. So we have him saying he DID take. We have him saying he DIDN'T take. Only one of those can be true.

I just finished up with about 5 years of cognitive decline with my father. He too was tested by his doctor every time he was seen. He never took that stupid looking test Trumpybear bragged about. Having experienced the decline to it's conclusion,, I don't believe either man has reached the Dementia stage. The whole non-issue is a ploy to distract the public from Trumpybear's failures.

Or Dementia Joe's obvious mental issues.

If you really did deal with five years of congentive issues you know.

Been there, done it

Yes blindone, multiple questions are challenging. It's enough to make a seasoned political animal snap! Clearly, the snappers are the ones we want running the country.

To see some dumbass snap watch Trumpybear get asked a hard question by a black female reporter. Wasn't Joe laughing about the questions ol'Trumpybear was braging about?
AWW, does Boo need a Trumpybear?

1596656376182.jpeg

You can Trumpers are losing control of their bodily functions when it comes to Biden. They know Biden will defeat Trump in November and also know Trump is obviously suffering from dementia and mental illness. He reads a speech like a 3rd grader, can’t pronounce the easiest of words, brags he can identify an elephant, is unable to distinguish reality from fiction and lies and lies and lies.
I am not even going into Trump’s sexual deviancy.

What a racist buffoon and dumb Blacks will vote for him

WTF?! That's one of Creepy Joe's craziest, Creepy Joe is LOST in the Racial Jungle.

Of course the MSM will just ignore it. Imagine if The Donald or ANY other Conservative would have called a Black journalist a junkie, yes we know what the reaction would be. Hypocrites.

Agree
Lets give them both intelligence tests

See what court Trump goes to to try to keep them from being released

The OP doesn’t have the awareness to see all the other threads on this?

Come on man.

The OP is new to the forum, only joined in June and so I think we should keep that in mind, hopefully he will learn about this stuff as he goes along.

redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/08/05/reporter-asks-joe-biden-if-hes-had-a-cognitive-test-his-answer-shows-why-one-might-be-needed-watch/

“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?” Biden asked incredulously. “C’mon man. That’s like saying you – before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

_____

I think somebody showed Hollow Joe the Zogby poll below and he thought it had him beating Trump 55-45.

View attachment 371519

I know you TDS Sufferers would vote for a turnip rather than The Donald, and that's what you're getting ready to do.

But, you must be squirming a bit as Sniffin Joe does all he can to built on that Zogby 55%.

______

An online polling service with a C+ rating. Yeah, let's go with that one.

A caregiver's worst nightmare. Take care of them all day and up 3-4 times a night to help them.

Biden's not going on national TV and suggesting ultra violent light applied internally, or ingesting disinfectants either.

You lot frequently call St. Ronnie the greatest American President ever, and he was falling asleep in Cabinet meetings, while over 100 of his aides were running things like "Abscam", and Iran-Contra on his watch. He was "official diagnosed" with Alzheimers less than 5 years after leaving office.

Donald Trump is mentally in very bad shape. Just watching his press conferences, and his whacko responses to interview questions. Just like the obstruction of justice via Twitter that you keep denying, Trump's obvious cognitive deficiencies are there for all to see.

Yes blindone, multiple questions are challenging. It's enough to make a seasoned political animal snap! Clearly, the snappers are the ones we want running the country.

To see some dumbass snap watch Trumpybear get asked a hard question by a black female reporter. Wasn't Joe laughing about the questions ol'Trumpybear was braging about?
AWW, does Boo need a Trumpybear?

View attachment 371546

I ride with my Trumpybear all the time......I really thought it was a spoof when I first saw it. "Bear" being strongly associated with Russia. I wonder if Putin owns the company that sells them?

Biden's not going on national TV and suggesting ultra violent light applied internally, or ingesting disinfectants either.

You lot frequently call St. Ronnie the greatest American President ever, and he was falling asleep in Cabinet meetings, while over 100 of his aides were running things like "Abscam", and Iran-Contra on his watch. He was "official diagnosed" with Alzheimers less than 5 years after leaving office.

Donald Trump is mentally in very bad shape. Just watching his press conferences, and his whacko responses to interview questions. Just like the obstruction of justice via Twitter that you keep denying, Trump's obvious cognitive deficiencies are there for all to see.

You folks have such short memories.

Joe Biden must release the results of his cognitive tests — voters need to know

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden very nearly survived his first press conference in three months without a single goof. Almost, but not quite.

At the very end of the question-and-answer session, asked by a reporter if he had been tested for “cognitive decline,” he answered, “I’ve been tested. I’ve been tested constantly.” Biden went on to say he could “hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against.”

Pretty snappy answer for a fellow thought by 38 percent of likely voters to be suffering a mental decline. Except, of course, that Biden’s response raised more questions than it answered.

thehill.com

Joe Biden must release the results of his cognitive tests — voters need to know
It is not just Trump supporters who have questioned Joe Biden’s ability to navigate the rigors of the campaign trail, and the presidency.
thehill.com
thehill.com

In his own words. You Progs must do better than this

Forum List

Back