Reporter Asks Joe Biden If He's Had a Cognitive Test-His Answer Shows Why One Might Be Needed

redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/08/05/reporter-asks-joe-biden-if-hes-had-a-cognitive-test-his-answer-shows-why-one-might-be-needed-watch/

“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?” Biden asked incredulously. “C’mon man. That’s like saying you – before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

_____

I think somebody showed Hollow Joe the Zogby poll below and he thought it had him beating Trump 55-45.

View attachment 371519

I know you TDS Sufferers would vote for a turnip rather than The Donald, and that's what you're getting ready to do.

But, you must be squirming a bit as Sniffin Joe does all he can to built on that Zogby 55%.

______
Sounds like Joe gave an intelligent answer, showing just by the nature of recognizing a bait question, that he does not need a test. Who would trust one anyway. We heard the Prez raving about his. Did it put anyone's mind to rest on his mental stability. Not surprising he had to take one.
_______

DENIAL is not a big river in Egypt.
Anybody can see (in his answer) what they want. If I asked you in the aisle at Lowes if you had had a mental check up lately, would you be inclined to give a straight answer or tell me to get Fkd and walk off? I would tell you to get Fkd and you would deserve it. Joe was just a lot nicer about it, than you or I as he is a public figure, running for office.

Last edited:
So the reporter was snorting coke?
Apparently that's all Creepy Joe was able to understand, more evidence of Creepy Joe's creeping dementia.
I wonder if Joe was flashing back to applying for food stamps? I havent heard of the drug test for programs for over 10 years.... This guy is way out of touch with reality.

I wonder who brags about taking a dementia test or brags about how well they did on it?

redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/08/05/reporter-asks-joe-biden-if-hes-had-a-cognitive-test-his-answer-shows-why-one-might-be-needed-watch/

“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?” Biden asked incredulously. “C’mon man. That’s like saying you – before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

_____

I think somebody showed Hollow Joe the Zogby poll below and he thought it had him beating Trump 55-45.

View attachment 371519

I know you TDS Sufferers would vote for a turnip rather than The Donald, and that's what you're getting ready to do.

But, you must be squirming a bit as Sniffin Joe does all he can to built on that Zogby 55%.

______
Sounds like Joe gave an intelligent answer, showing just by the nature of recognizing a bait question, that he does not need a test. Who would trust one anyway. We heard the Prez raving about his. Did it put anyone's mind to rest on his mental stability. Not surprising he had to take one.
_______

Anybody can see (in is answer) what they want. If I asked you in the aisle at Lowes if you had had a mental check up lately, would you be inclined to give a straight answer or tell me to get Fkd and walk off? I would tell you to get Fkd and you would deserve it. Joe was just a lot nicer about it, than you or I as he is a public figure, running for office.
______

What Horseshit this is.

Biden isn't a shopper at Lowe's, he's asking America to make him President.

_____

View attachment 371519

______
Greater than 55% of Americans think Joe is in cognitive decline... That has got to worry Democrats... No wonder they is trying like hell to hide Biden from a debate..

He will give his acceptance speech from somewhere, and it will likely be the shortest acceptance speech in history. He can't even stay focused on a teleprompter with coaching. They will not allow him 50-60 minutes of an acceptance speech.

I wonder if Joe was flashing back to applying for food stamps? I havent heard of the drug test for programs for over 10 years.... This guy is way out of touch with reality.

It was a racist remark, using the current Democrat/left definition of that word.

_____

View attachment 371519

______
I don't care what you say Biden will win, and here is why

1. Joe says that 500 million Americans have died because of Trump and Covid and said that the virus originated with Trump and not China.

2. Biden says he will take all AR14 guns off the street.

3. Joe indicates that 12 of the 13 colonies are projected to go Biden, leaving only one for Trump.

4. Joe says Reagan has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's, so it should not be a problem beating him for the Senate

5. Blonde hairy legs. Yes, children come from all around to sit on his lap and stroke his bare legs that have blonde hair on them. The roaches love it.

6. If you don't vote Joe you ain't black.

Nuff said.
i was about to ask you what the hell an AR14 was then i kept reading.

well played.

_____

View attachment 371519

______
Just watching Creepy Joe struggle to answer questions from a reporter about a cognitive test shows clearly that he needs one.

In addition, Obama's own doctor for 22 years, a man whose judgement Obama trusted with his life, say Creepy Joe is not a healthy man, and other doctors concur, throwing suspicion on Joe's doctor's letter stating he is fit to be president, pointing out that given Joe's history of brain surgery and his heart problems, the letter makes no reference to a cardiac stress test of head CT or MRI, which should have been routine.

Has that doctor examined Biden?

_____

View attachment 371519

______
_______

Anybody can see (in is answer) what they want. If I asked you in the aisle at Lowes if you had had a mental check up lately, would you be inclined to give a straight answer or tell me to get Fkd and walk off? I would tell you to get Fkd and you would deserve it. Joe was just a lot nicer about it, than you or I as he is a public figure, running for office.
______

What Horseshit this is.

Biden isn't a shopper at Lowe's, he's asking America to make him President.

Have we ever before required this of a candidate pre-election?

“Why the Hell Would I Take a Test?… Are You a Junkie?” – Joe Biden Lashes Out Black Reporter, Asks if He’s a Junkie After He Is Asked if He’ll Take Cognitive Test

5 Aug 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Joe Biden was asked by Errol Barnett of CBS News if he’d taken a cognitive test during an interview on Wednesday morning. Sleepy Biden lost it.
The longtime politician who has a rough time with black voters recently asked if the black reporter was a junkie.
“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man. That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?”​
Can you imagine if Trump called a black reporter a junkie?

Comment:
Biden's racist attitude against Black Americans raises it's ugly head once more...
its interesting that he would choose "cocaine" as his attack metaphor. Seeing how his own son is an addict. What is even more telling is his willingness to put forth all kinds of rules, regulations, and laws in his radical platform for avg Americans to follow, but is extremely indignant about his own individualism when asked if he would subject himself to a cognitive requirement. Rules for Citizens = Awesome. Rules for Ole Joeboy? No way, man.
Hasn't Joey previously claimed he's been tested? So why is he reacting so arguably and racially abusive to this CBS reporter?
It's plainly obvious that he cannot cogently answer prepared reporter questions unless he goes to his notes, or uses his teleprompter to deliver speeches.
American citizens voting in this coming election have to ask themselves the following questions:
Is Biden capable of running this country noting his present inability to handle the basics of electioneering?
Who will really be running the country if Biden is elected?
Why wasn't the DNC and "Democratic Party" able to give the American voter a better candidate than Biden?

This was not a good look for Biden. He needs to understand the media is going to ask him questions like this. Instead of being incredulous, just answer the fucking questions, Joe.

That is a straw man argument. Your inability to realize that, and pose it as a defense of a presidential candidate, demonstrates your mental problems

Forum List

Back