Reporter Asks Joe Biden If He's Had a Cognitive Test-His Answer Shows Why One Might Be Needed

Joe the ho is so mentally deficient that his dementia and senility are a foregone conclusion. He deserves a certain amount of pity. The supposedly alert people who are defending him are the truly evil manipulators.

Did he (as he said) take the test or not? I fully realize hat as a Prog you don't baout Dems lying. So we have him saying he DID take. We have him saying he DIDN'T take. Only one of those can be true.
That’s true but obviously Slow Joe hasnt’ quite figured that out yet. But I’m sure he will soon. Unless he forgets.

“Why the Hell Would I Take a Test?… Are You a Junkie?” – Joe Biden Lashes Out Black Reporter, Asks if He’s a Junkie After He Is Asked if He’ll Take Cognitive Test

5 Aug 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Joe Biden was asked by Errol Barnett of CBS News if he’d taken a cognitive test during an interview on Wednesday morning. Sleepy Biden lost it.
The longtime politician who has a rough time with black voters recently asked if the black reporter was a junkie.
“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man. That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?”​
Can you imagine if Trump called a black reporter a junkie?

Comment:
Biden's racist attitude against Black Americans raises it's ugly head once more...
its interesting that he would choose "cocaine" as his attack metaphor. Seeing how his own son is an addict. What is even more telling is his willingness to put forth all kinds of rules, regulations, and laws in his radical platform for avg Americans to follow, but is extremely indignant about his own individualism when asked if he would subject himself to a cognitive requirement. Rules for Citizens = Awesome. Rules for Ole Joeboy? No way, man.
Hasn't Joey previously claimed he's been tested? So why is he reacting so arguably and racially abusive to this CBS reporter?
It's plainly obvious that he cannot cogently answer prepared reporter questions unless he goes to his notes, or uses his teleprompter to deliver speeches.
American citizens voting in this coming election have to ask themselves the following questions:
Is Biden capable of running this country noting his present inability to handle the basics of electioneering?
Who will really be running the country if Biden is elected?
Why wasn't the DNC and "Democratic Party" able to give the American voter a better candidate than Biden?

Now the American Taliban might have to switch out Biden for a black female.

Forum List

Back