Reporter Asks Joe Biden If He's Had a Cognitive Test-His Answer Shows Why One Might Be Needed

I ride with my Trumpybear all the time......I really thought it was a spoof when I first saw it. "Bear" being strongly associated with Russia. I wonder if Putin owns the company that sells them?
I think your TDS just kicked in. Stuffed bear toys are historically associated with Teddy Roosevelt. Are you from another country?

redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/08/05/reporter-asks-joe-biden-if-hes-had-a-cognitive-test-his-answer-shows-why-one-might-be-needed-watch/

“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?” Biden asked incredulously. “C’mon man. That’s like saying you – before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

_____

I think somebody showed Hollow Joe the Zogby poll below and he thought it had him beating Trump 55-45.

View attachment 371519

I know you TDS Sufferers would vote for a turnip rather than The Donald, and that's what you're getting ready to do.

But, you must be squirming a bit as Sniffin Joe does all he can to built on that Zogby 55%.

______
Sounds like Joe gave an intelligent answer, showing just by the nature of recognizing a bait question, that he does not need a test. Who would trust one anyway. We heard the Prez raving about his. Did it put anyone's mind to rest on his mental stability. Not surprising he had to take one.
You folks have such short memories.

Joe Biden must release the results of his cognitive tests — voters need to know

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden very nearly survived his first press conference in three months without a single goof. Almost, but not quite.

At the very end of the question-and-answer session, asked by a reporter if he had been tested for “cognitive decline,” he answered, “I’ve been tested. I’ve been tested constantly.” Biden went on to say he could “hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against.”

Pretty snappy answer for a fellow thought by 38 percent of likely voters to be suffering a mental decline. Except, of course, that Biden’s response raised more questions than it answered.

In his own words. You Progs must do better than this

Just because the President spoke about the mental tests he had to take, doesn't mean Joe has to take or release any. Sorry, but that's not how it works, only as you wish it worked. We've been listening to your boy for over 4 years. Very little doubt about his mental afflictions, as they have been on display, and I am glad they had him take a test, though it proved nothing. His talking about it was far more telling of his mental condition. It damaged trump further in the public, true enough, but do not expect Joe to play the game, as he is not required and unlikely to fall for it.

You have him saying he DID take it. You have him saying he DIDN'T take it. Which is it? Don't you care?

Somebody was bitching about my lazy use of grammar earlier. The President took a test. It was put out for public consumption and probably was part of normal required health checkup. He (the president) tried (but failed) to make political benefit by playing it up (or hamming it up, dependent on point of view) due to the nature of his repeated recitation of one part of the test, as if fixated upon it. The president appeared unbalanced. Of course that is nothing new or unexpected.
Never intended you to think anyone else had taken one or not taken one, as nobody else was required to take one. Hopefully that cleared it up for you.

redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/08/05/reporter-asks-joe-biden-if-hes-had-a-cognitive-test-his-answer-shows-why-one-might-be-needed-watch/

“No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?” Biden asked incredulously. “C’mon man. That’s like saying you – before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

_____

I think somebody showed Hollow Joe the Zogby poll below and he thought it had him beating Trump 55-45.

View attachment 371519

I know you TDS Sufferers would vote for a turnip rather than The Donald, and that's what you're getting ready to do.

But, you must be squirming a bit as Sniffin Joe does all he can to built on that Zogby 55%.

______
Sounds like Joe gave an intelligent answer, showing just by the nature of recognizing a bait question, that he does not need a test. Who would trust one anyway. We heard the Prez raving about his. Did it put anyone's mind to rest on his mental stability. Not surprising he had to take one.

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden very nearly survived his first press conference in three months without a single goof. Almost, but not quite.

At the very end of the question-and-answer session, asked by a reporter if he had been tested for “cognitive decline,” he answered, “I’ve been tested. I’ve been tested constantly.” Biden went on to say he could “hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against.”

Pretty snappy answer for a fellow thought by 38 percent of likely voters to be suffering a mental decline. Except, of course, that Biden’s response raised more questions than it answered.

Just because the President spoke about the mental tests he had to take, doesn't mean Joe has to take or release any. Sorry, but that's not how it works, only as you wish it worked. We've been listening to your boy for over 4 years. Very little doubt about his mental afflictions, as they have been on display, and I am glad they had him take a test, though it proved nothing. His talking about it was far more telling of his mental condition. It damaged trump further in the public, true enough, but do not expect Joe to play the game, as he is not required and unlikely to fall for it.

You have him saying he DID take it. You have him saying he DIDN'T take it. Which is it? Don't you care?

Somebody was bitching about my lazy use of grammar earlier. The President took a test. It was put out for public consumption and probably was part of normal required health checkup. He (the president) tried (but failed) to make political benefit by playing it up (or hamming it up, dependent on point of view) due to the nature of his repeated recitation of one part of the test, as if fixated upon it. The president appeared unbalanced. Of course that is nothing new or unexpected.
Never intended you to think anyone else had taken one or not taken one, as nobody else was required to take one. Hopefully that cleared it up for you.

The point is that Biden said he took one and then said he didn't. Which statement was a lie?

I ride with my Trumpybear all the time......I really thought it was a spoof when I first saw it. "Bear" being strongly associated with Russia. I wonder if Putin owns the company that sells them?
I think your TDS just kicked in. Stuffed bear toys are historically associated with Teddy Roosevelt. Are you from another country?

Trumpybear does not fall pray to historical norms. He's been Russia's man for a long time.

Trumpybear does not fall pray to historical norms. He's been Russia's man for a long time.

Mueller found that wasn't true. You need to go back and reload your DNC talking points. You're still stuck on the 2017 points

Yes, Biden has a terminal case of Joe Biden Derangement Syndrome.
Let me fix that for you

"Yes, Trumpybear has a terminal case of Joe Biden Derangement Syndrome."
You failed. Twice now. Going for a third?

Failed? Haha. Lets talk about Trumpybears' JBDS and his failed Shakedown in the Ukraine where he tried to blackmail a foreign president into opening a fraudulent investigation into Good old VP Joe.

I'd bet Biden is having sleep issues....sundowning.

A caregiver's worst nightmare. Take care of them all day and up 3-4 times a night to help them.

Biden's not going on national TV and suggesting ultra violent light applied internally, or ingesting disinfectants either

No, Biden's the one who fondles women on TV and talks about children petting his legs. Yeah, that's so much better ...

Mueller found that wasn't true. You need to go back and reload your DNC talking points. You're still stuck on the 2017 points

Mueller found Trumpybear has extensive business ties with Russia.

So you think having business ties to Russia = being Russia's man? That's retard, even for you

_____

View attachment 371519

______

The point is that Biden said he took one and then said he didn't. Which statement was a lie?

Sorry, missed that one. Did Biden say that? You got my curiosity up on that one. I will try to look it up as soon as I hit the "Post reply" button. True or false on the question, positive or negative on the results if they exist, it would never ever be of value to any candidate for any office ever to answer questions on it or bring it up.

So you think having business ties to Russia = being Russia's man? That's retard, even for you

There is a reason he wanted to weaken the NATO alliance. He wants to please his Russian Master.

_____

View attachment 371519

______

Sorry, missed that one. Did Biden say that? You got my curiosity up on that one. I will try to look it up as soon as I hit the "Post reply" button. True or false on the question, positive or negative on the results if they exist, it would never ever be of value to any candidate for any office ever to answer questions on it or bring it up.

I posted the links above

There is a reason he wanted to weaken the NATO alliance. He wants to please his Russian Master.

You keep parroting that, but you have no evidence and Mueller struck out. Trump is harder on Putin than Obama was.

Obama: After the election, I'll have more flexibility

Obama to Romney on Russia: The eighties called and want their foreign policy back

Obama's the one who was blowing Putin.

:suck:

But you're a mind swilling Democrat, things like facts and reason don't matter to you. Democrats tell you what to think. And like a good little puppy, you think it. Here's a stick, fetch, go boy, get the stick! Good boy, good boy ...

Yes, Biden has a terminal case of Joe Biden Derangement Syndrome.
Let me fix that for you

"Yes, Trumpybear has a terminal case of Joe Biden Derangement Syndrome."
You failed. Twice now. Going for a third?

Failed? Haha. Lets talk about Trumpybears' JBDS and his failed Shakedown in the Ukraine where he tried to blackmail a foreign president into opening a fraudulent investigation into Good old VP Joe.
Holy shit you went for a third! And did just as poorly as the first two times. You’re just making shit up right and left.

Forum List

Back