Report: US have boots on the ground in Ukraine

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well well….Biden lied again…

I’m old enough to remember when Biden said we would never have troops in Ukraine or that we would fight Russia.

Well well….Biden lied again…

I’m old enough to remember when Biden said we would never have troops in Ukraine or that we would fight Russia.

What was the lie?

Seriously?

He claimed he would never send troops into Ukraine.
No he didn't. According to the article Biden stated...

'The report underscores that "U.S. President Joe Biden has ruled out any combat role for U.S. forces inside Ukraine."

Inspections well behind enemy lines is not a combat role.

No he didn't. According to the article Biden stated...

'The report underscores that "U.S. President Joe Biden has ruled out any combat role for U.S. forces inside Ukraine."

Inspections well behind enemy lines is not a combat role.

And of course the irony of it all is that just a few weeks ago these same people were whining about no accountability for the weapons we were sending over there...now they find out there is so they have to change their tactics.

And of course the irony of it all is that just a few weeks ago these same people were whining about no accountability for the weapons we were sending over there...now they find out there is so they have to change their tactics.
The solution is to stop sending them weapons, not to send in our troops to “monitor” where those weapons go.

The solution is to stop sending them weapons, not to send in our troops to “monitor” where those weapons go.

Well then you better not vote for D or an R this election as they both will keep on doing it

I vote for MAGA that is against these stupid wars and not kissing the ass of Zelensky.

You might want to do a little research on all the aid and military assistance you MAGA god gvae to the Ukraine during his time in office

Forum List

Back