Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article-3791244/index.html#i-a66033300ac6803f

they are both healthy enough to be president....except that he's technically obese.

now it's time for you conspiracy theorists to stop making up garbage and ssit back.

Please Hillary is a fat ass herself plus shes sick every other weak

What's weird is I watched the OZ clip of Trump's medical report release and I heard OZ say trump was 6'2'' 267lbs, I even stopped and turned to my husband who is 6'3'' and told him what they said Trumps weight was and my husband said, WOW, that's a lot....

at 6'3'' when my hubby is at his HEAVIEST weight it is 230, when I met him, he was at his lowest weight of 180lbs, but his average weight is around 200lbs, it is where he does not look too skinny or too heavy...200 is perfect for 6' 3''

I heard oz read off 6'2'', 267 lbs, AND NOW, none of the video clips say that..... it's very very very weird.... I didn't read it from anywhere....I HEARD IT....???? maybe I was hearing a news caster repeating the 267 and 6'2''??? but I was watching the clip of oz/trump...??

200lbs is skinny for 6'3 almost pencil neck skinny

Last edited:
What's weird is I watched the OZ clip of Trump's medical report release and I heard OZ say trump was 6'2'' 267lbs, I even stopped and turned to my husband who is 6'3'' and told him what they said Trumps weight was and my husband said, WOW, that's a lot....

at 6'3'' when my hubby is at his HEAVIEST weight it is 230, when I met him, he was at his lowest weight of 180lbs, but his average weight is around 200lbs, it is where he does not look too skinny or too heavy...200 is perfect for 6' 3''

I heard oz read off 6'2'', 267 lbs, AND NOW, none of the video clips say that..... it's very very very weird.... I didn't read it from anywhere....I HEARD IT....???? maybe I was hearing a news caster repeating the 267 and 6'2''??? but I was watching the clip of oz/trump...??
180 at 6'3 is skinny. But if you are wanting to vote the slim ticket the Rs and Ds are out.

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

That means he takes testosterone.

and you know this how?

You do realize its not abnormally high....no?
It wouldn't be abnormally high, that's not the purpose of test supplements.

He's a 70+ year old man. 70+ year old men with fat stomachs and manboobs do not have "above average manly testosteron".

Sorry but he's an estrogen filled tiny hand tiny dicked faggot who comes out with the most absurd shit.

Why is his test even on this report, it has nothing to do with health.
You do realize Hillary is the same age, fat, seizure ridden treasonous bitch?

That means he takes testosterone.

and you know this how?

You do realize its not abnormally high....no?

No, it is not abnormally high and it is not all that unusual for the 'younger' guys in their 60's and 70's. Nobody who didn't know who he was would look at Trump and guess that he is as old as he is. I know a number of guys in his age range who are still vigorous and active, do mountain climbing, mountain biking, and other things you normally associate with the younger crowd. My 90-year-old aunt could pass for a 60 year old easily. The testosterone count though does explain, among other things, Trump's seemingly boundless energy and stamina. And I say good on him.

That is nothing but a note from his doctor.

He has NOT released any lab reports with actual numbers.
Only what he self-reports when he lies worse than Hillary and that take some doing.

I propose BOTH candidates go to Mayo Clinic to have complete physicals with the results to be reported directly to the public by Mayo Clinic.

I finally saw s e clips from the Oz appearance. The look that Trump gave the audience when his Muslim friend read his testosterone number....was classic Trump. That was his shit-eating "check out my tremendous masculinity" grin.

No wonder cereal_killer decided to make note of it in this OP. It is the number that Trump wants his base to focus on. way to be a good soldier, CK.
I didn't see the Oz interview but I've been into physical fitness since my teens. I'm into biohacking and a host of other human performance related things so the first thing I went to was his Testosterone levels because of his age. I'm an athlete its what I do.

I finally saw s e clips from the Oz appearance. The look that Trump gave the audience when his Muslim friend read his testosterone number....was classic Trump. That was his shit-eating "check out my tremendous masculinity" grin.

No wonder cereal_killer decided to make note of it in this OP. It is the number that Trump wants his base to focus on. way to be a good soldier, CK.
I didn't see the Oz interview but I've been into physical fitness since my teens. I'm into biohacking and a host of other human performance related things so the first thing I went to was his Testosterone levels because of his age. I'm an athlete its what I do.

Is that right? You didn't see the interview? Well I'll be!

I'm an athlete its what I do.

Well, if you call getting your ass handed to you every time you open your stupid mouth, then sure. You're a regular Olympian. Your excuse makes no sense whatsoever. If it were true, the last thing you should be giving a fuck about is his T levels, because that really says fuck all about him. Now, if you wanted to say something about his ECG results or his cholesterol level, you might have sounded like there's more than a .05% chance you're not full of shit.

nope...I'm just rolling fucking thunder biatch

:lol:

nope...I'm just rolling fucking thunder biatch

:lol:

Great. Now he's on drugs.

Well, if you call getting your ass handed to you every time you open your stupid mouth, then sure. You're a regular Olympian. Your excuse makes no sense whatsoever. If it were true, the last thing you should be giving a fuck about is his T levels, because that really says fuck all about him. Now, if you wanted to say something about his ECG results or his cholesterol level, you might have sounded like there's more than a .05% chance you're not full of shit.
Oh look beta boy shows up cuz daddy triggered him again.

Trump is healthy with some great Testosterone levels dopey, why you still mad about it? His cholesterol levels are good (probably due to statins) so he should stop eating like shit. What next? You want to throw him on a treadmill to see his V02 Max

Trump is healthy with some great Testosterone levels dopey, why you still mad about it? His cholesterol levels are good (probably due to statins) so he should stop eating like shit. What next? You want to throw him on a treadmill to see his V02 Max

:lol: Again with the alpha male references. How many times do I have to tell you that bragging about allegedly being an "alpha male" just means you're a son of a bitch. Do me a favor, will ya? From now on refer to me as an omega. We really should keep it dignified around here. We don't want this place to be reduced to the level of Trump bragging about lackluster T levels. :D

:lol: Again with the alpha male references. How many times do I have to tell you that bragging about allegedly being an "alpha male" just means you're a son of a bitch. Do me a favor, will ya? From now on refer to me as an omega. We really should keep it dignified around here. We don't want this place to be reduced to the level of Trump bragging about lackluster T levels. :D

From now on i'll refer to you as dumb fuck...you're a clown:slap:

Next time Trump grabs a puzzy they should cut his nuts off.

He was bragging about that sh!t when he was 60 -- 10 years ago.

Most frat boyz outgrow that after college daze when the sorority girlz become feminists.

Forum List

Back