Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

Trump releases another piece of paper saying things. Wow, he hasnt done that before but he promised details and numbers. Instead he hands over 2 sheets of paper one being from his stomach doctor that he's had for 30 years.
The doctor who did the exam has been talking in a press conference for at least an hour and a half. And he's still at it as I type this.

Nice try at pretending Trump wasn't releasing much. But we're used to such innuendo and fibs like that from liberals.

My own doctor has never talked THAT much about any of my physicals, even to me and my wife. And I'm in worse shape than Trump.
Presidential doctors can NEVER be trusted. They have a long history of lying. I believe if I remember my history right, FDR's doctor was telling the public all is well, yet he was terribly ill.

That said, it appears that Trump is in good health. He is on the move constantly.

Donald Trump is borderline obese, he is 70, he admittedly doesn't exercise and he eats shit. His fruit loop doctor who wrote a deeply flawed original letter provided the latest information.

With that said, if I were a Trump supporter there is no reason I would feel deterred. However I would also lose the right to complain about Clinton's health.

That "fruit loop doctor" is a Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. Show a little respect, dumb ass!

Trump, if elected, will be the most obese president in the last 100 years. :2up:

6'3 236lbs is not that fat actually. He doesn't work out so it's a little over weight but not that bad.

There is a big difference between ones weight if one has muscle density or fat density. Looking at Trump in golf attire, (see a couple pictures in this thread), he's fat. He's got a substantial gut and he has man boobs. That isn't healthy, that is F A T.
My 96 year old great grandmother is probably in better shape than Trump. She still walks 2 miles a day and does pool aerobics. Trump, zero exercise. He probably couldn't walk as far as my great grandmother, how pathetic is that?

You need to see a doctor about TDS before you pop a vein in your skull and stroke out!

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

Donald Trump releases medical report showing 'excellent health' | Daily Mail Online

they are both healthy enough to be president....except that he's technically obese.

now it's time for you conspiracy theorists to stop making up garbage and ssit back.

BMI is 29.9 which is "overweight", not "obese".

Have a nice day and try to be more truthful! :D

Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson has been the Presidential physician since 2013. But watch the dishonest mainstream media attack him and his credibility because of Trump.

" President Trump is mentally very sharp, very intact...He's fit for duty. I think he will remain fit for duty for the remainder this term, & even for the remainder of another term if elected." - Dr Jackson

Please send your guy a fan mail, though, and remind him that a man on statins should not be eating so much KFC. He sounds very healthy.
How do you know how much KFC he eats?

They saw one pic of him eating KFC and another eating a McDonald's burger and fries. That obviously means that is all he eats.

He probably has the Secret Service get him meals to go.

I am sure they can come up with picture of his armored limo in the drive-through!

Donald Trump is borderline obese, he is 70, he admittedly doesn't exercise and he eats shit. His fruit loop doctor who wrote a deeply flawed original letter provided the latest information.

With that said, if I were a Trump supporter there is no reason I would feel deterred. However I would also lose the right to complain about Clinton's health.

That "fruit loop doctor" is a Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. Show a little respect, dumb ass!
All the more reason not to believe him. The military is built on disinformation. Ghost armies with inflatable tanks & trucks. Monopoly games with real money & escape tools built inside, etc.

I want to see trump step on a scale on live TV!!!

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

Donald Trump releases medical report showing 'excellent health' | Daily Mail Online
That is nothing but a note from his doctor.

He has NOT released any lab reports with actual numbers.
Only what he self-reports when he lies worse than Hillary and that take some doing.

I propose BOTH candidates go to Mayo Clinic to have complete physicals with the results to be reported directly to the public by Mayo Clinic.

We have a law against that already, dumb ass!

You must not have been to the doctor in the past 20 years!

All the more reason not to believe him. The military is built on disinformation. Ghost armies with inflatable tanks & trucks. Monopoly games with real money & escape tools built inside, etc.

Go back to your room and play with yourself. Leave the conversation to the adults.

Last edited:

I want to see trump step on a scale on live TV!!!

Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets full quicker!

By tomorrow the left will have a whole new narrative.

The doctor doesn't know what he's doing.

That was a fake doctor. The real doctor is being kept in hiding and the report is phony.

The doctor never specifically said that Trump was not dying. Therefore he is dying.

That was a fake doctor. The real doctor is being kept in hiding and the report is phony.

The doctor never specifically said that Trump was not dying. Therefore he is dying.
That'll kinda be hard to do since he was also Obama's doctor from 2013 till his term ended.

DTsMb9-XcAEZLhW

Why would we act like you contards?

Trumps Doctor Confirmed the Liar & Chief is not suffering from "Bone Spurs" Trump lied to Dodge the Draft!
The doctor actually said he didn't examine for bone spurs. He confirmed or denied nothing.

How old was he when he had bone spurs? Was it approximately 50 or so years ago.

My mother was pregnant 46 years ago.

If you suffered from TDS, you'd blame that on Trump too, right? :D

I blame my permagrin for the past year on Trump.

It's a blast to see the Dems apoplectic about everything....all the time.

Just hearing the questions from the docotrs presser was laughable.

"ARE YOU SURE HE DOESN'T HAVE EARLY ONSET DEMENTIA OR ALZHEIMERS?"

They just REFUSED to believe the doctor.

It seemed like they wanted him to break the Hippocratic oath for their political needs.

Absolutely they will.

100% NO DOUBT. THEY WILL PROFESSIONALLY ATTACK THE DOCTOR AS INCOMPETENT.

The leading questions from the reporters were HYSTERICAL.

They tried to bully the doctor into saying ANYTHING they could use to call Trump a liar.

ONe stupid fucking reporter asked the doctor:

"PRESIDENT TRUMP SAID HE IS IN THE BEST HEALTH OF ANY PRESIDENT EVER...IS THAT TRUE?"

The doctor said, "I only examined President Trump. I didn't examine every President going back over 200 years"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fucking reporters.

Forum List

Back