Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article-3791244/index.html#i-a66033300ac6803f
That means he takes testosterone.

and you know this how?

You do realize its not abnormally high....no?
It wouldn't be abnormally high, that's not the purpose of test supplements.

He's a 70+ year old man. 70+ year old men with fat stomachs and manboobs do not have "above average manly testosteron".

Sorry but he's an estrogen filled tiny hand tiny dicked faggot who comes out with the most absurd shit.

Why is his test even on this report, it has nothing to do with health.

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

and you know this how?

He's a 70+ year old man. 70+ year old men with fat stomachs and manboobs do not have "above average manly testosteron".

Sorry but he's an estrogen filled tiny hand tiny dicked faggot who comes out with the most absurd shit.

Your autobiography is not warranted here.

and you know this how?

ahh see you despise him thus your uninformed comments

and you know this how?

Nothing uninformed about it.

Manboobs = low testosterone.
Big fat belly = low testosterone.
Age = low testosterone.

You claimed his "medical report" says he is "above average" manly. With higher testosterone.

Except that Trump looks like a woman.

and you know this how?

Age = low testosterone.

You claimed his "medical report" says he is "above average" manly. With higher testosterone.

Testosterone has nothing to do with metabolism, asshole. I'm 69 and there's plenty of others like me who'd slap you to sleep, slap you for sleeping, and wake you up when we were done with your woman, if you have one, which I doubt.

I have no reason to believe that Trump isn't in good physical condition. He has a horrible diet and doesn't excercise, which isn't unusual. He's lacking musculature, but that's normal for a 70 year old man.

His medical condition does not stand in the way of his being a successful president.

He's gotta be doing better than this. This chick is very ill. With this one, she's either having a seizure, or she's very drunk or high. Might have been both...

and you know this how?

Age = low testosterone.

Testosterone has nothing to do with metabolism, asshole. I'm 69 and there's plenty of others like me who'd slap you to sleep, slap you for sleeping, and wake you up when we were done with your woman, if you have one, which I doubt.
I'd literally rip you in half.

I leg press over 1,200 pounds lol. My squat deads and bench still add-up to over 1,000 pounds. Your internet penis is not mighty.

and you know this how?

Age = low testosterone.

There are ATHLETES who have been diagnosed with low testosterone. These are guys that are in excellent physical condition AND YOUNG/YOUNGER (20's, 30's, 40's, 50's)

Being overweight and out of shape has ZERO to do with T levels.

Yes you are uninformed

I'd literally rip you in half.

I leg press over 1,200 pounds lol. My squat deads and bench still add-up to over 1,000 pounds. Your internet penis is not mighty.

Of course you would, Tinkerbell. I'm always amazed when some newbie starts screeching about how tough he is on the Net. I'm a longtime martial artist and a combat Vet. Feeding you a dirt sandwich would be a waste of time since dirt wouldn't even register in your filthy little pie-hole. But by all means keep insulting your betters....you'll try it in person at some point in time and get what you got coming.

Actually, it's below average for an adult male. And the fact that your main concern is his testosterone levels implies your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Guess that's what happens when you spend your life playing with go-karts in an attempt to compensate for your lack of manhood. Stop being such a fag.

PHYSICAL health...

Mentally... he's narcissistic, delusions of grandure.

I wouldn't call living in a gold-plated penthouse and having your own 757 having "delusions" of grandeur.
lol.gif
The dude is a BILLIONaire...that's a thousand million dollars times what...10? Of course he's "narcissistic"...who isn't going for the presidency...I'd add "megalomanic" to the conversation in that context...you think Hillary isn't?

Actually, it's below average for an adult male. And the fact that your main concern is his testosterone levels implies your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Guess that's what happens when you spend your life playing with go-karts in an attempt to compensate for your lack of manhood. Stop being such a fag.

You might want to consider you just called this site's admin a "fag" and understand he can end your time here with a keystroke.

Donald Trump is 70 years old. Average T level in men 65 - 74 is 524 ng/dl. At 441 ng/dl, Trump's T levels are 16% below average. This had been brought to you by yet another CK faggy fail.

You might want to consider you just called this site's admin a "fag" and understand he can end your time here with a keystroke.

You might want to understand that I don't give a shit who he is. He is just as much a legitimate target for being called out as anyone else. CK wants to support Donald Trump and use all his superficial "power" as board owner to silence dissent, then I'll call him out every single time. I won't be intimidated. I'll just point out that CK is being a faggy boy lusting after CK's dick. Now, stop sucking CK's dick like a fag and get back to the subject at hand....

Donald Trump has released medical records. When will he release his tax records? We already know that Trump's doctor was easily bought off to sign a superlative "assessment" that Trump wrote himself. Not putting too much stock in this newest report. I guess Trump only releases those records he can fabricate himself.

Well Trump hasn't collapsed like Hillary who can't seem to walk without someone holding her up, who's going to pinch hit for her in a crisis?

Not to worry.

Democrats have thousands of liars lined up and ready to create fake stories.

Forum List

Back