Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

I have no reason to believe that Trump isn't in good physical condition. He has a horrible diet and doesn't excercise, which isn't unusual. He's lacking musculature, but that's normal for a 70 year old man.

His medical condition does not stand in the way of his being a successful president.
Very fairly said, LL

"Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health"

Hillary was unavailable for comment because she was in hiding, recovering from her concussion, post-concussion syndrome, temporal thrombosis, hyper-thyroidism, memory-lapse, Parkinson's, Pneumonia, extreme fatigue, and passing out spells.

:p

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article-3791244/index.html#i-a66033300ac6803f

Actually, it's below average for an adult male. And the fact that your main concern is his testosterone levels implies your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Guess that's what happens when you spend your life playing with go-karts in an attempt to compensate for your lack of manhood. Stop being such a fag.
Wrong dopey. You are getting your averages from studies that are 20 years old. A New England Research Institute study of men in the age range of 65-69 found that in 1988 average testosterone levels were 503 ng/dl but in 2003 (15 years later) the average levels had fallen to 423. This corresponds to what other studies have found dopey.....testosterone levels are falling steadily with time.

Get your facts straight when you want to play with the big boys ShortbusExpert, otherwise I suggest you pull up your pretty pink panties and quit acting premenopausal.

Last edited:
The report also hinted at the fact that no human on this planet
has the health report of someone who eats as much Mickey D's as this guy...

Anyone ever,ever,ever see this guy on the streets of NY jogging....
Any pics of DJT in a Gym....

I see pics like this....

Trump eating mickey D's.jpg

Oh wait I stand corrected and apologize to all the deplorables....
Look at this pic of DJT getting some exercise...

Trump superman.jpg

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

Actually, it's below average for an adult male. And the fact that your main concern is his testosterone levels implies your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Guess that's what happens when you spend your life playing with go-karts in an attempt to compensate for your lack of manhood. Stop being such a fag.
Wrong dopey. You are getting your averages from studies that are 20 years old. A New England Research Institute study of men in the age range of 65-69 found that in 1988 average testosterone levels were 503 ng/dl but in 2003 (15 years later) the average levels had fallen to 423. This corresponds to what other studies have found dopey.....testosterone levels are falling steadily with time.

Get your facts straight when you want to play with the big boys ShortbusExpert, otherwise I suggest you pull up your pretty pink panties and quit acting premenopausal.

Listen to what you just said, dumbfuck. At best (that is, assuming your claims were true) Trump is marginally above the current mean average. So the fact still remains that your statement "Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy" remains utter horseshit. And it still doesn't address the fact that your obsession with his testosterone levels indicates a homoerotic fixation.

Second, my source:

Written by Alexia Severson and R. Sam Barclay
Medically Reviewed by Steven Kim, MD on March 23, 2015

And as for the 2003 research:

The researchers caution that, given the surprising results, independent studies are necessary to replicate and confirm their findings.

So all you've got is a grandiose claim about how much you lust after Trump's balls, and an uncertain research study that implies a generational difference that still makes your original claim bullshit. Yet another CK fail.

Listen to what you just said, dumbfuck. At best (that is, assuming your claims were true) Trump is marginally above the current mean average. So the fact still remains that your statement "Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy" remains utter horseshit. And it still doesn't address the fact that your obsession with his testosterone levels indicates a homoerotic fixation.

Second, my source:

The researchers caution that, given the surprising results, independent studies are necessary to replicate and confirm their findings.

So all you've got is a grandiose claim about how much you lust after Trump's balls, and an uncertain research study that implies a generational difference that still makes your original claim bullshit. Yet another CK fail.
Dopey the source you chose is posting numbers from a study that was done in '96. Doesn't matter if she posts it in 2055. I understand its hard for you to keep up with a conversation when you're frothing at the mouth and violently pounding away on your keyboard, so slow down and relax. You'll grasp simple concepts a lot quicker....or maybe not.......dopey

Second, my source:

Dopey the source you chose is posting numbers from a study that was done in '96. Doesn't matter if she posts it in 2055. I understand its hard for you to keep up with a conversation when you're frothing at the mouth and violently pounding away on your keyboard, so slow down and relax. You'll grasp simple concepts a lot quicker....or maybe not.......dopey

Make up your mind. Was it 1988, 1996, 2055? You're all over the place. But this is to be expected, because the fact still remains that even the facts you claim, when viewed in the light most favorable to you, still prove your statement to be pure and utter horseshit. You're here trying to escape the fact with nothing more than empty personal insults, hoping that it will distract from the facts. It's pretty damn pathetic. But hey, that's par for the course around here. People like you are the reason why the standards are set so low on this board for what constitutes meaningful discussion. Instead of discussing facts, you keep focused on slinging mud and just being a nasty excuse for a human being. You embody the absolute trash that is USMB discussion.

Trump is obese.

The fatter they are, the harder they fall.

2rol3j4.jpg

Donald's hooker wife has earned every penny for allowing herself to have this fat bastard lay on top of her. She is one hard working immigrant doing the job no Americans will do.

Donald's hooker wife has earned every penny for allowing herself to have this fat bastard lay on top of her. She is one hard working immigrant doing the job no Americans will do.

Perhaps. But just like he's done to so many others, he stiffed her. :lol:

"Excellent health"?? :rofl:

You don't want to count the flaming NPD? :gay:

And what about that .... orange skin? No mention??

And if his cholesterol's low .................. then why is he taking statins?

Say is this guy ...
38647AE700000578-3791244-image-a-3_1473952620977.jpg

---actually wearing a lampshade on his head? :wtf:

Why the fck would I give a fck up Two Tone Donnie's testosterone, that is synthetic for all I know or care.?

Whether synthetic or natural in whatever degree, he's clearly got testosterone poisoning.
Some guys can handle it. This one clearly can't.

Forum List

Back