Report: Shocking FBI Love Triangle — FBI Director McCabe Had Affair With Top FBI Lawyer Lisa Page...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
REPORT: SHOCKING FBI LOVE TRIANGLE — FBI Director McCabe Had Affair With Top FBI Lawyer Lisa Page, Who Also Had Affair With FBI Boss Strzok (Video)"""" This is getting very interesting.

One America News Network is reporting that Andrew McCabe had an affair with his subordinate Lisa Page who was also reportedly having an affair with Peter Stzok.

(Excerpt) Read more at truepundit.com ...

----------------
Her extraordinary skills allowed her to advance to the highest levels of the FBI...but her knees will never be the same.

Why doesn't anyone refer to these "affairs" as adulteries? Adultery is in fact a crime in DC, MD, and VA.

These FBI agents committed crimes, assuming that these adulteries did in fact take place. That should be grounds for dismissal. Not to mention the moral turpitude involved.

Pls check sources.

True Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

That's considered a right wing conspiracy website that rarely posts credible news.

Be careful not to insult the guy. You fuckers have to stick together.

Us fuckers don't have to do anything. I'm an independent thinker you fucking dickwad.

First paragraph:
One America News Network is reporting that Andrew McCabe had an affair with his subordinate Lisa Page who was also reportedly having an affair with Peter Stzok

OAN IS reliable -- much more than CNN

Pls check sources.

That's considered a right wing conspiracy website that rarely posts credible news.

Us fuckers don't have to do anything. I'm an independent thinker you fucking dickwad.

First paragraph:
One America News Network is reporting that Andrew McCabe had an affair with his subordinate Lisa Page who was also reportedly having an affair with Peter Stzok

Not really.

One America News Network (OAN) - Media Bias/Fact Check

right021.png

One far right website reporting that another far right website says something doesn't improve the credibility of the news.

Pls check sources.

First paragraph:

Not really.

right021.png
Facts are facts whether they lean right or left. OAN doesnt make shit up.

Pls check sources.

First paragraph:

Not really.

right021.png

Yea it does.

A factual search reveals a few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

First paragraph:

Not really.

right021.png

Yea it does.

SNOPES! Tells me all I need to know. I'm not gonna help you derail the thread by debating your Snopes conclusions on other topics.

Believe or don' believe. Nobody really cares. But I guess you need to convince yourself.

First paragraph:

Not really.

right021.png

Yea it does.

SNOPES! Tells me all I need to know. I'm not gonna help you derail the thread by debating your Snopes conclusions on other topics.

Believe or don' believe. Nobody really cares. But I guess you need to convince yourself.
Yep, Snopes is SO far to the left, it's ridiculous.

First paragraph:

Not really.

right021.png

Yea it does.

Ok then prove Snopes is wrong with those two instances. Otherwise concede.

First paragraph:

Not really.

right021.png

Yea it does.

Yep, Snopes is SO far to the left, it's ridiculous.
Pretty funny he doesnt see that he's trying to use a far left source to refute a right leaning NEWS source

Whew! This is gettin’ testy. Pretty soon you two will have to “agree to disagree” so you can go back to hating on the blacks together.
Well, the two of you have a common goal. Derail this thread.

Maybe the two of you should reread the OP and try to stay on topic

Whew! This is gettin’ testy. Pretty soon you two will have to “agree to disagree” so you can go back to hating on the blacks together.

Awwww. I’m so sorry. I’d hate to be responsible for derailing a thread based on complete bullshit.

Awwww. I’m so sorry. I’d hate to be responsible for derailing a thread based on complete bullshit.

You are an expert on bullshit. That's for sure. Typical for your type, you accuse people of racism when zero evidence exists.

Thanks to morons like you, the real racist scum get away with their shit because you twits have diluted the meaning

Thanks, asshole.

Ok then prove Snopes is wrong with those two instances. Otherwise concede.
1) OAN said "it would effectively ban the sale of Christian books, including the Bible."
Snopes said "
A.B. 2943, as it stood on 20 April 2018, would extend that earlier prohibition in the following ways:

• Prohibit SOCE from being performed on anyone, not only children under the age of 18
  • Prohibit the advertising or sale of SOCE as a service
The bill also appears to prohibit SOCE from being performed by any individual, not just by mental health providers, but the Assembly Judiciary Committee’s analysis notes it is not clear whether the text of A.B. 2943 would amount to a blanket prohibition on any and all SOCE."​
As to the sale of Bibles;
California Passes 'Barbaric Anti-Choice' Bill to Silence Questioning on LGBT Issues
A.B. 2943 would amend the Consumer Legal Remedies Act to ban as "unfair or deceptive acts or practices ... the sale or lease of goods or services" that promote SOCE. Critics have argued that this bill would enable any Californian to object to any good or service promising freedom from unwanted same-sex attraction or gender dysphoria as "fraudulent." This means the law would effectively ban anti-LGBT books, and perhaps even be used to ban the Bible itself.

The bill's defenders argue that A.B. 2943 would not ban books. Snopes gave the claim a "false" rating, explaining that Democrat Assemblyman Evan Low, the bill's lead sponsor, insisted the law would only ban services, not goods. This defense is extremely questionable, however.

"The overall framework of the law still applies to goods and services," Sharp explained. "That represents its fundamental flaw. You've put this idea that any efforts that seek to provide someone with hope and change regarding their sexual orientation are fraudulent goods and services."​

So it would appear OAN is right on that issue, not Snopes, hardly a surprize.

2) What OAN said about rise in crime linkage to Islamic terrorism:
OANN states that the rise in crime was driven by increases in violent and sexual offenses and harassment. Without citing any evidence, the report claims “Officials speculate the surge in crime may have resulted from the mass migration and spread of violent ideologies including Sharia law and radical Islam.”
SNOPES said: In reality, no U.K. official has said this, and migration from outside the European Union actually slowed in the year ending March 2017, as compared to the year before that.​
How the hell would SNOPES know that absolutely no UK official ever speculated that there was a link of ANY kind?

Horse shit.

Well there ya go, mechanic dude.

Forum List

Back