Family of al-Baghdadi victim responds to his death following harrowing raid: 'Grateful to Trump....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Diane Foley, whose son James was beheaded at the behest of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, released a statement Sunday saying she is "grateful" to President Trump and the "brave troops" who carried out the raid against him.

Al-Baghdadi, who took over as the head of ISIS after his predecessor Abu Omar al-Baghdadi was killed in 2010, detonated a suicide vest as U.S. special forces closed in. Troops were sent to attack a compound in northern Syria where al-Baghdadi was located, according to a U.S. defense official. No U.S. Special Operations forces were harmed or killed during the mission, and Trump claimed the operation had been in the works for several weeks.

Foley shared her statement on the "James Foley Foundation" Twitter account and said she hopes the operation will help cripple ISIS and other terror groups around the world.

"I am grateful to our President and brave troops for finding ISIS leader Al-Bagdadi. I hope this will hinder the resurgence of terror groups and pray that captured ISIS fighters will be brought to trial and held accountable," she tweeted.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

-----------

If this were the 1980s the raid would be turned into a movie staring Chuck Norris, now we will have a biopic about Baghdadi being a freedom fighter, and the horrible Trump beheaded him himself.....Hollywood...so predictable!

From what I'm hearing, his head popped off when he detonated the explosive vest. His bleached skull would look pretty cool on my mantle, with a candle on top of it.

I'm just sayin'. :04:

Guy was a fanatical Muslim murderer. I'm sure he will rot in hell which is just where he belongs.

From what I'm hearing, his head popped off when he detonated the explosive vest. His bleached skull would look pretty cool on my mantle, with a candle on top of it.

Trump will have it on his WH desk...Drink from the skulls of your enemies

Poor Diane Foley. The democommiecrats are going to be after her now. I hope her fire insurance is paid up and any minor children are in an undisclosed location.

Trump will have it on his WH desk...Drink from the skulls of your enemies
Excellent. May I recommend:

beer-210456_a4778_hd.jpeg

So the guy killed himself and it wasn't done by special forces?

How many American Special Forces operatives did you want to die during the operation?

The terrorist shithead crawled into a tunnel when the Special Forces blew a hole in the wall. He also forced several of his children into the tunnel, probably to be used as human shields. The American soldiers shot and killed I believe two of his wives who were also wearing bomb vests. The soldiers sent a dog into the tunnel and the shithead detonated his vest, killing his own children, and wounding the dog.

The dog will most likely get a Purple Heart.

Far Left Washington Post Obituary (he repeatedly raped and tortured Kayla Mueller. May he burn forever in hell)

When Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi took the reins of the Islamic State of Iraq in 2010, few had heard of the organization or its new leader, then an austere religious scholar with wire-frame glasses and no known aptitude for fighting and killing.

But just four years later, Mr. Baghdadi had helped transform his failing movement into one of the most notorious, vicious and — for a time — successful terrorist groups of modern times. Under his guidance, it would burst into the public consciousness as the Islamic State, an organization that would seize control of entire cities in Iraq and Syria and become a byword for shocking brutality.

So the guy killed himself and it wasn't done by special forces?

How many American Special Forces operatives did you want to die during the operation?

The terrorist shithead crawled into a tunnel when the Special Forces blew a hole in the wall. He also forced several of his children into the tunnel, probably to be used as human shields. The American soldiers shot and killed I believe two of his wives who were also wearing bomb vests. The soldiers sent a dog into the tunnel and the shithead detonated his vest, killing his own children, and wounding the dog.

The dog will most likely get a Purple Heart.
I pray the dog heals and gets to retire.

Forum List

Back