REPORT: Panicked Democrats Held DNC ‘Emergency Call’ Over RFK Jr. and His VP Pick

Lol, Potato isn't gonna debate. He'd get baked
Biden needs to stick to his previous recipe for success

Hide in the basement and let the media campaign for you.

The problem is Twitter. Biden no longer has control over it.

Will it make a difference?

I predicted this would happen. They know Kennedy will syphon votes from Biden. What Trump should do is invite Kennedy for a debate putting the unhinged Biden in a catch-22 situation.

oh great. two of bannon's puppets debate, with the vaccine a taboo subject. mayhe tucker can moderate.

i've underestimated trump's ratings before, but he really does not want to expose rfk to more democrats or independents who may not yet understand the concept of "stalking horse."

I just can't get over that annoying shaky voice of RFK.

For a person who depends on oratory stills, that is a killer.

I just can't get over that annoying shaky voice of RFK.

For a person who depends on oratory stills, that is a killer.
he depends , like all of these scions, on family money and connections. oratory skills have nothing to do with it.

he depends , like all of these scions, on family money and connections. oratory skills have nothing to do with it.
Face is, he is there because of his name and money.

But even at that, he is just a protest vote.

No one takes him seriously.

I predicted this would happen. They know Kennedy will syphon votes from Biden. What Trump should do is invite Kennedy for a debate putting the unhinged Biden in a catch-22 situation.

Kennedy picking a Soros acolyte as VP will do exactly that, siphon votes from Biden. And I couldn't be happier

The fear of losing Power & Control(PC) over people has proven to be particularly acute among those that harbor the statist left religion.

Forum List

Back