REPORT: Michelle's Spanish Vacation Cost Taxpayers $467,585...

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country in that job.
The least you could do would be to shut up about what little enjoyment his family gets out of the deal.

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country inadequately in that job.

"The least you could do would be to shut up..."

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

I'm happy to debate you on whether or not the President is being over-compensated for doing the most dangerous job in America.

Make your case that he is.

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country in that job.
The least you could do would be to shut up about what little enjoyment his family gets out of the deal.

I frankly like it when they go to this extreme. It reminds me how little ground they gain everywhere else. The board is one thing; I saw where Congressional leaders are complaining about his travels also. GAME ON!

The same crowd bitched when Hillary and Chelsea visited the troops in Bosnia. These are autonomic responses from the Right at this point.

I frankly like it when they go to this extreme. It reminds me how little ground they gain everywhere else. The board is one thing; I saw where Congressional leaders are complaining about his travels also. GAME ON!

The same crowd bitched when Hillary and Chelsea visited the troops in Bosnia. These are autonomic responses from the Right at this point.

Waste is a rite of the office just about. I wish there was less of it. But starting what--4 threads on the topic is borderline silly.

I guess this is why she loves her Country now. Must be nice.

article-1300240-0AB03650000005DC-981_468x588.jpg

It cost taxpayers nearly a half-million dollars for first lady Michelle Obama to travel to Spain in 2010, according to an analysis by Judicial Watch.

The right-leaning watchdog group estimated that the trip cost $467,585. It based its analysis on documents obtained from the U.S. Secret Service and the U.S. Air Force.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said it took his group “two years and a lawsuit to get these documents out of the Obama administration.”

“It is hypocritical for President Obama to fire GSA officials for wasteful conference spending, while his family went on a luxury vacation in the Costa del Sol Spain that cost taxpayers nearly half a million dollars,” Fitton said.

Among the various travel costs, the group estimated — using the Defense Department’s 2010 published hourly rates — that it cost the government $199,323 to fly to Spain and back to the United States.

The New York Times reported that those on the trip included the first lady, one of her daughters and “two friends and four of their daughters, as well as a couple of aides and a couple of advance staff members.”

Fitton’s group has previously disclosed the cost of sending the first family on overseas trips. Its analysis indicated that it cost $424,142 to fly the first family to South Africa and Botswana in 2011.

White House press secretary Jay Carney declined to comment on the report during a press briefing Thursday.

Read more: Michelle Obama | Travel | Expenses | Spain | The Daily Caller

how many poor and starving children dying in the streets of America could Michelle Antoinette have saved? Let them eat cake she says.

She's waging a war on women. she could have used that 500 million buying mamograms, pills, and paps.. but no,, she had to go to Spain.

I guess this is why she loves her Country now. Must be nice.

article-1300240-0AB03650000005DC-981_468x588.jpg

It cost taxpayers nearly a half-million dollars for first lady Michelle Obama to travel to Spain in 2010, according to an analysis by Judicial Watch.

The right-leaning watchdog group estimated that the trip cost $467,585. It based its analysis on documents obtained from the U.S. Secret Service and the U.S. Air Force.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said it took his group “two years and a lawsuit to get these documents out of the Obama administration.”

“It is hypocritical for President Obama to fire GSA officials for wasteful conference spending, while his family went on a luxury vacation in the Costa del Sol Spain that cost taxpayers nearly half a million dollars,” Fitton said.

Among the various travel costs, the group estimated — using the Defense Department’s 2010 published hourly rates — that it cost the government $199,323 to fly to Spain and back to the United States.

The New York Times reported that those on the trip included the first lady, one of her daughters and “two friends and four of their daughters, as well as a couple of aides and a couple of advance staff members.”

Fitton’s group has previously disclosed the cost of sending the first family on overseas trips. Its analysis indicated that it cost $424,142 to fly the first family to South Africa and Botswana in 2011.

White House press secretary Jay Carney declined to comment on the report during a press briefing Thursday.

Read more: Michelle Obama | Travel | Expenses | Spain | The Daily Caller

how many poor and starving children dying in the streets of America could Michelle Antoinette have saved? Let them eat cake she says.

Wasn't it brocolli? Or was that USDA approved chicken lips served to kids after they have thier lunches from home taken and thrown away?

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country inadequately in that job.

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

I'm happy to debate you on whether or not the President is being over-compensated for doing the most dangerous job in America.

The most dangerous job in America my ass. Cops are in more danger. A Marine in Afghanistan is in more danger.. Hell a person who works the 11-7 shift in a convenience store is in more damger you look stupid today,, really stupid.

The Right attacking the First Lady. Who would've guessed? :doubt: Haven't you people worn out this meme months ago? :eusa eh:

Nothing stopped you people from attacking Romney's wife, or Palin the candidate for Vice President...so here ya go...:eusa_boohoo:

— Hillary Rodham Clinton

And racist. Don't forget being racists as rdean reminded all above.

Well, if The Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson) said it - it must be true. It's nice to have a President and First Lady who can travel abroad without fear of being arrested for war crimes and frogmarched to The Hague.

Why G.W. Bush should be frogmarched before the Hague | Crooks and Liars

Holy shit that was stupid..

And think? That's time you'll never garner back for taking time to look...

I feel that way with everything he/she post..:lol:

— Hillary Rodham Clinton

The most dangerous job in America my ass. Cops are in more danger. A Marine in Afghanistan is in more danger.. Hell a person who works the 11-7 shift in a convenience store is in more damger you look stupid today,, really stupid.

The President of the United States is a job that lasts on average about 6 years,

and based on the historical evidence, he has about a 1 in 10 chance of being murdered while on the job.

Show me any profession in this country with that death rate.

How many lucked out? Of course, you're totally ignorant of history and facts. The dumber, the more arrogant, loudmouth, and obnoxious....a disgrace, Ugly 'Merican MORONS....all Pub dupes...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back