REPORT: Michelle's Spanish Vacation Cost Taxpayers $467,585...

I'm happy to debate you on whether or not the President is being over-compensated for doing the most dangerous job in America.

Make your case that he is.

The case that I've just proven is that you are an idiot, and shutting up alternative views is not something to which I would subscribe.

Further, either admit that you are a dishonest low-life, or point to anything in this post that relates to "whether or not the President is being over-compensated for doing the most dangerous job in America."

Do you actually think that it is not painfully obvious that your attempt, regularly, is to change the subject?
You must believe that everyone is as dumb as you are.

Oops....did I inadvertently suggest that you "think"????

My bad.

The central theme of this thread is that the president and his family are getting over-compensated.

If you don't want to debate the central theme of the thread, why are you here?

And WHY are you? Should I call attention to some of your jewels of colossal stupidity?

I'm happy to debate you on whether or not the President is being over-compensated for doing the most dangerous job in America.

Make your case that he is.

The case that I've just proven is that you are an idiot, and shutting up alternative views is not something to which I would subscribe.

Further, either admit that you are a dishonest low-life, or point to anything in this post that relates to "whether or not the President is being over-compensated for doing the most dangerous job in America."

Do you actually think that it is not painfully obvious that your attempt, regularly, is to change the subject?
You must believe that everyone is as dumb as you are.

Oops....did I inadvertently suggest that you "think"????

My bad.

You answered my post with an entirely irrelevant quote from Hillary Clinton.

You: "The least you could do would be to shut up..."

Rebuttal: "I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

Posting with you is the same as listening to a public service announcement for birth control.

Well, if The Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson) said it - it must be true. It's nice to have a President and First Lady who can travel abroad without fear of being arrested for war crimes and frogmarched to The Hague.

Why G.W. Bush should be frogmarched before the Hague | Crooks and Liars

Tucker Carlson is not Dan Rather.

It would be nice to have a President and First Lady to not shove their elitist, jetset, fossil-fuel burning lifestyle in the face of working Americans trying to dodge high unemployment and rising gas prices in their 40+ mile one way commutes to work.

Take responsibility for your own poor life choices. Stop being a victim.

Well, if The Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson) said it - it must be true. It's nice to have a President and First Lady who can travel abroad without fear of being arrested for war crimes and frogmarched to The Hague.

Why G.W. Bush should be frogmarched before the Hague | Crooks and Liars

It would be nice to have a President and First Lady to not shove their elitist, jetset, fossil-fuel burning lifestyle in the face of working Americans trying to dodge high unemployment and rising gas prices in their 40+ mile one way commutes to work.

Faulty!

You....with a sense of humor???

Faulty!

You....with a sense of humor???

The humor is in you white conservatives being permanent victims.

franco being franco....

Franco begging to be sunk.

Y'know...when one is as 'dense' as franco, one has no choice but to sink!
But the SS FAIL [HMS Warspite] He claims remains afloat...

Which tells me that HE is a British subject commenting on American matters...

HMS Warspite (S103) was a Valiant-class nuclear-powered submarine launched in 1965 and decommissioned in 1991. She is currently awaiting disposal.

I think We should expedite matters.

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country in that job.
The least you could do would be to shut up about what little enjoyment his family gets out of the deal.

I wouldn't exactly characterize a half-mil as "little enjoyment". Just think of how many student loans could have been paid off with that money.

Carbonated would as he would get ZILCH from it.:lol:

The President has the most dangerous job in America, and is serving his country in that job.
The least you could do would be to shut up about what little enjoyment his family gets out of the deal.

It's only dangerous because his personal security detail is too busy trying to get laid for free by the local prostitutes rather than worrying about his welfare.
...Wait...I guess guys have to have priorities....carry on, men!

Forum List

Back