Report Finds Trump Presidency 6th Greatest Global Risk

Yeah, He is a global threat all right. He threatens the global elite and plans on taking out Obama's JV team for good. And to give us a fair shake on the global market for a change.
He is a Nationalist, and America is his nation. He likes us more than Soros. And that is who Trump is, de facto running against this election. Vote for us this time.
Trump likes Trump. He likes his kids. Beyond that? Not so much.
The Clintons marriage/family are solely for the purpose of political reasons… They are repugnant people. Lol
It's weird. Someone like Trump, with a history of stiffing workers, running an illegal foundation for a tax shelter. Someone who stiff the veterans until shamed into keeping his promise.
Republicans find him worthy, honest, someone who will help them.

Then you have the Clintons. Helping millions of children get healthcare, helping women get equal pay. Helping over 400 million world wide.
But they are dishonest, don't care, corrupt.

What this proves is that Republicans truly are the race of Bizarro's that I thought only existed in Superman Comics. Guess I was wrong.
You are a dumbass motherfucker if you believe anything that the Clintons do is worthy… Fact
Its 100% for selfish reasons

Yeah, He is a global threat all right. He threatens the global elite and plans on taking out Obama's JV team for good. And to give us a fair shake on the global market for a change.
He is a Nationalist, and America is his nation. He likes us more than Soros. And that is who Trump is, de facto running against this election. Vote for us this time.
The Clintons marriage/family are solely for the purpose of political reasons… They are repugnant people. Lol
It's weird. Someone like Trump, with a history of stiffing workers, running an illegal foundation for a tax shelter. Someone who stiff the veterans until shamed into keeping his promise.

Then you have the Clintons. Helping millions of children get healthcare, helping women get equal pay. Helping over 400 million world wide.

What this proves is that Republicans truly are the race of Bizarro's that I thought only existed in Superman Comics. Guess I was wrong.

th

You are a dumbass motherfucker if you believe anything that the Clintons do is worthy… Fact
So what are your feelings about Trump?

Republcans don't hate America. They just aren't smart enough to know what's best for it. Their elected officials only further reduce their minds to mush. They have a shocking lack of critical thinking skills so their beliefs are just emotionally based. Facts aren't important when it comes to them facing cognitive dissonance.

What this proves is that Republicans truly are the race of Bizarro's that I thought only existed in Superman Comics. Guess I was wrong

You are indeed wrong.
With all of his faults, half of this country believes that the Clintons are capable of doing so much harm to our country that we will be unable to recuperate.
We hope that Trump will work on behalf of our nation. We know Hillary will work to fulfill a UN agenda.
This is a "We are sick to death of you politicians." vote. A no confidence vote aimed at RINO and DEMO alike. This isn't a "get out and vote" movement. It is a "get out" movement.
I don't know of many people who worship Trump, or see him as a messiah. We prefer him to what the Democrats and globalists have given us as an alternative.
I will vote for a Nationalist as opposed to a global 1% UN elitist, for the sake of my children and their children.
I will vote for the one who refers to us as the United States of America. Not for the one who dreams of converting us into UN Hemisphere #1.
Trump is not Superman. I am voting for him because he is not Sorosman.

Last edited:

Among the reasons Trump ranks so high on the threat scale is his ambitions to erect trade barriers, which would likely set off a trade war.

Trump has also promised to erect a large wall between the United States and Mexico, and has suggested that Mexico will pay for it. These inflammatory remarks have already increased international tensions, with Mexican politicians blasting Trump for his plan. If such a wall were erected, it could potentially destabilize relations between the United States and the rest of Latin America.

Trump is taking especially strong flak over his lack of a policy plan.

'President Trump' as big a threat as jihadi terror to global economy - EIU

“His militaristic tendencies towards the Middle East [and ban on all Muslim travel to the US] would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups, increasing their threat both within the region and beyond.”

“The rise of a racist in the US political area worries the whole world,” the newspaper said.

Google

------------------------------------

Republicans hate this country. Even though they live in it and their children live here, they want it brought down. Their hate has blinded them.

1. This is 7 months old, was written during the primaries.

2. These yahoos only deal with economic issues, of course the OP wants you to think otherwise.

3. There is no link to the source document, so there's no way of knowing what the top 5 were.

So in short, it's typical regressive propaganda.

So according to the dems is Trump a bigger threat than air conditioning?

I'm writing in a candidate, Elmer Fudd.
Only a gullible fuck would ever trust a Clinton...

I'm writing in a candidate, Elmer Fudd.
Only a gullible fuck would ever trust a Clinton...

I'm writing in Goofy.

Let the poll workers decide which candidate it is

So what grade did your Middle school teacher give your report, rdean?!

:p

What this proves is that Republicans truly are the race of Bizarro's that I thought only existed in Superman Comics. Guess I was wrong

You are indeed wrong.
With all of his faults, half of this country believes that the Clintons are capable of doing so much harm to our country that we will be unable to recuperate.
We hope that Trump will work on behalf of our nation. We know Hillary will work to fulfill a UN agenda.
This is a "We are sick to death of you politicians." vote. A no confidence vote aimed at RINO and DEMO alike. This isn't a "get out and vote" movement. It is a "get out" movement.
I don't know of many people who worship Trump, or see him as a messiah. We prefer him to what the Democrats and globalists have given us as an alternative.
I will vote for a Nationalist as opposed to a global 1% UN elitist, for the sake of my children and their children.
I will vote for the one who refers to us as the United States of America. Not for the one who dreams of converting us into UN Hemisphere #1.
Trump is not Superman. I am voting for him because he is not Sorosman.
You HOPE Trump will work on behalf of the nation? What on earth in his background would give you any idea that he would do that? When he stiffed his workers? When he grabbed women by the pu$$y? When he discriminated against blacks? When he said Mexicans were rapists? When he used an uncertified and illegal charity foundation for tax evasion and bribes? His Nov and Dec court dates?

Come on. Give examples.

And if you care about children, how can you hate that Hillary Clinton worked and succeeded in bringing health care to 8 million children. Has worked for equal pay for women. What she has done from women, children and families is known all over the world. Except by ignorant Fox watching right wingers in this country.

Among the reasons Trump ranks so high on the threat scale is his ambitions to erect trade barriers, which would likely set off a trade war.

Trump has also promised to erect a large wall between the United States and Mexico, and has suggested that Mexico will pay for it. These inflammatory remarks have already increased international tensions, with Mexican politicians blasting Trump for his plan. If such a wall were erected, it could potentially destabilize relations between the United States and the rest of Latin America.

“His militaristic tendencies towards the Middle East [and ban on all Muslim travel to the US] would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups, increasing their threat both within the region and beyond.”

“The rise of a racist in the US political area worries the whole world,” the newspaper said.

Google

Republicans hate this country. Even though they live in it and their children live here, they want it brought down. Their hate has blinded them.

2. These yahoos only deal with economic issues, of course the OP wants you to think otherwise.

3. There is no link to the source document, so there's no way of knowing what the top 5 were.

U.N. human rights chief calls Donald Trump a danger to the world

US election: Trump presidency 'dangerous', says UN rights chief - BBC News

The Dangers of Donald Trump
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/sunday/the-dangers-of-donald-trump.html

Donald Trump as President would pose a danger to the world - United Nations

All of those are this month.

Trump scares the entire world. He is a dangerous lunatic. He is a fool. He has no curiosity. No understanding. He doesn't have a clue what this country stands for. And I pity his minions for what he will do to them. He will hurt them worst. Like what George W. Bush did. The people that suffered the most under Bush were Bush supporters. Uneducated right winger rednecks.

Google

And they find a shrilary Presidency to be the first. Wow. Who knew!

Google

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/sunday/the-dangers-of-donald-trump.html

Trump scares the entire world. He is a dangerous lunatic. He is a fool. He has no curiosity. No understanding. He doesn't have a clue what this country stands for. And I pity his minions for what he will do to them. He will hurt them worst. Like what George W. Bush did. The people that suffered the most under Bush were Bush supporters. Uneducated right winger rednecks.

You got anything from someone who is not a global governance advocate? Didn't think so.

Google

You got anything from someone who is not a global governance advocate? Didn't think so.
global governance advocate?

Who believes in such nonsense? Truly a dupe.

Google

Collectivism has never worked

Google

Really? You're one ignorant, pathetic individual.

Forum List

Back