Report Finds Trump Presidency 6th Greatest Global Risk

My report has mindless sheep on the left as the #1 risk and the mainstream media as #2.

Among the reasons Trump ranks so high on the threat scale is his ambitions to erect trade barriers, which would likely set off a trade war.

Trump has also promised to erect a large wall between the United States and Mexico, and has suggested that Mexico will pay for it. These inflammatory remarks have already increased international tensions, with Mexican politicians blasting Trump for his plan. If such a wall were erected, it could potentially destabilize relations between the United States and the rest of Latin America.

Trump is taking especially strong flak over his lack of a policy plan.

'President Trump' as big a threat as jihadi terror to global economy - EIU

“His militaristic tendencies towards the Middle East [and ban on all Muslim travel to the US] would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups, increasing their threat both within the region and beyond.”

“The rise of a racist in the US political area worries the whole world,” the newspaper said.

Google

------------------------------------

Republicans hate this country. Even though they live in it and their children live here, they want it brought down. Their hate has blinded them.
Hillary is the number one threat to America......so Trump has some work to do.

Wow 6th? he's slipping.

I'll bet Hillary warmongering against Russia is up there in #1
Would it be too long/too much effort to explain to me why Hillary is being called a war monger?

Because she's taking an aggressive stance against Russia and Putin for no good reason at all.

Because she had her own server so her and Obama could destabilize the Middle East and throw entire countries (Syria, Libya, Iraq) over to Jihad
No good reason? Crimea, you mean? Fighting to keep Assad in power, you mean? Ordering the hacks on the DNC server, you mean? I haven't heard her be aggressive, but I sure don't see why she would be admiring Putin-unlike SOME presidential candidates I know. Have you got a link to a speech where she is "aggressive" about Russia? I admit I don't listen to her very often.

Hey, thanks, guys, for all the vids. Being a hawk, I kinda like that kind of talk, to be honest.

I have only this to say to the EIU and any of the other losers:

image.jpeg

Wow 6th? he's slipping.

I'll bet Hillary warmongering against Russia is up there in #1
Would it be too long/too much effort to explain to me why Hillary is being called a war monger?

Because she's taking an aggressive stance against Russia and Putin for no good reason at all.

Because she had her own server so her and Obama could destabilize the Middle East and throw entire countries (Syria, Libya, Iraq) over to Jihad
No good reason? Crimea, you mean? Fighting to keep Assad in power, you mean? Ordering the hacks on the DNC server, you mean? I haven't heard her be aggressive, but I sure don't see why she would be admiring Putin-unlike SOME presidential candidates I know. Have you got a link to a speech where she is "aggressive" about Russia? I admit I don't listen to her very often.

I already posted it.

Yeah, He is a global threat all right. He threatens the global elite and plans on taking out Obama's JV team for good. And to give us a fair shake on the global market for a change.
He is a Nationalist, and America is his nation. He likes us more than Soros. And that is who Trump is, de facto running against this election. Vote for us this time.

We are going to be flooded with "reports" and "studies" that say Trump will cause disaster XY and Z.

Ignore all of them. They are just from the Hillary side, billed to your taxdollars by the O administration.

dean you hate the country too.....ever since you have been here,your posts display nothing but dividing people....those who you agree with against anyone who disagrees with you.....
Because Republicans have always supported President Obama and his race and the GOP being 90% white is merely a coincidence.
what does that have to do with you hating half the country and the love and affection you show towards ANYONE who disagrees with you and your ilk?...

Among the reasons Trump ranks so high on the threat scale is his ambitions to erect trade barriers, which would likely set off a trade war.

Trump has also promised to erect a large wall between the United States and Mexico, and has suggested that Mexico will pay for it. These inflammatory remarks have already increased international tensions, with Mexican politicians blasting Trump for his plan. If such a wall were erected, it could potentially destabilize relations between the United States and the rest of Latin America.

Trump is taking especially strong flak over his lack of a policy plan.

'President Trump' as big a threat as jihadi terror to global economy - EIU

“His militaristic tendencies towards the Middle East [and ban on all Muslim travel to the US] would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups, increasing their threat both within the region and beyond.”

“The rise of a racist in the US political area worries the whole world,” the newspaper said.

Google

------------------------------------

Republicans hate this country. Even though they live in it and their children live here, they want it brought down. Their hate has blinded them.
Bed wetter
My bed's dry.

I post links.

Never really been interested in links to sewage plants
Oh please. You haven't wanted to learn anything new for years.

Yeah, He is a global threat all right. He threatens the global elite and plans on taking out Obama's JV team for good. And to give us a fair shake on the global market for a change.
He is a Nationalist, and America is his nation. He likes us more than Soros. And that is who Trump is, de facto running against this election. Vote for us this time.
Trump likes Trump. He likes his kids. Beyond that? Not so much.

The Clintons marriage/family are solely for the purpose of political reasons… They are repugnant people. Lol

The Clintons marriage/family are solely for the purpose of political reasons… They are repugnant people. Lol
It's weird. Someone like Trump, with a history of stiffing workers, running an illegal foundation for a tax shelter. Someone who stiff the veterans until shamed into keeping his promise.
Republicans find him worthy, honest, someone who will help them.

Then you have the Clintons. Helping millions of children get healthcare, helping women get equal pay. Helping over 400 million world wide.
But they are dishonest, don't care, corrupt.

What this proves is that Republicans truly are the race of Bizarro's that I thought only existed in Superman Comics. Guess I was wrong.

Forum List

Back