Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

Marjorie Tard Greene's alleged brain believes Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged, that Donald Trump was waging a clandestine war on a Satan-worshipping cabal of child-abusers and cannibals, that no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and that California's wildfires were started by a Jewish Space Laser™.

If YOU think she's intelligent, then you must be dumber than a bag of rocks.

Well YOU think you're intelligent, so that's makes you dumber than a box of rocks too.

LOL of course he did. Just as every President who's nominated a SCOTUS judge to the court. (well accept some of the Republicans it seems.) You think Biden is going to nominate a conservative to the court?
I'm not saying otherwise. I was replying to a person who said he said that the only thing that Trump took into account was qualifications. I was disabusing that person of that notion.

Of course, today the trumplets are showing us they automatically believe no woman or POC can possibly be qualified.................even before any names are brought forward.
It is the Progressive authoritarian and insane politics they bring with them. Looking for every excuse under the sun for people failing and blaming someone else for it. The same person may have a few abortions and a few children out of wedlock and can't figure it out.

There's a panel of legal scholars who have to rule on whether or not the person is qualified.

If the panel says they're qualified, they're qualified.

They don't have to have to be the same political persuasion you are.

That is factually false.

Blacks make up 13 percent of the populace. 2/46 = 4 percent.
Those staunch diverse Progs in the Florida Senate walked out on the promoted new Surgeon General named Joseph Ladapo today. He was born in Nigeria and has lived in the United States since the age of 5. He is an African American.

Mexico has been letting illegals from all over the world cross our border. It is hardly racist to build a wall. Illian Omhar is a racist herself. Sandy Cortez is American but is an ignorant Marxist with far left leanings. Al Qaeda was and is an enemy of America. Trump's 'broadsides' were because of those congresswomen's policies, not their race. The article is conflating their skin color with race in order to make Trump look like a racist. Politco is a far left organization anyway. I see both the article and you get your panties in a wad because of a chant. Hell, lefties chant all the time but Politico doesn't run around with their hair on fire.

Here is a President that is truly a Bigot....

Joe Biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists. While insulting such a sizable segment of our population, Biden actually went further. He referred to this group of people as “Latinx,” which is a term invented by woke academics who objected to gender-specific words in the Spanish language. In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.

In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Of course, he infamously worked with segregationist senators to oppose that mandatory busing, which decades later led to the strongest moment in Kamala Harris’s campaign for president, when she blasted him as having personally impacted her as a young girl.

I'm not saying otherwise. I was replying to a person who said he said that the only thing that Trump took into account was qualifications. I was disabusing that person of that notion.
Political affiliation is a qualification. It’s not some immutable characteristic like your shoe size or skin color.

Blacks make up 13 percent of the populace. 2/46 = 4 percent.
Using that logic there’s no reason to even look at a black candidate until Justice Thomas is off the court. 1/9 is 11%. That’s the “black quota” for SCOTUS. Stupid isn’t it.

He looked at their qualifications, not their skin color.

Keep up, guy.
O thing wrong with nominating a black woman as long as she is qualified. It is no different than making rabid conservative a qualifying factor.

Remember what the Wokesters always say "race is just a social construct" ....yea, they aren't honest about that either.

Forum List

Back