Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

it comes down to your perspectives and experiences in life

When all decisions are made by White Males, you get a very limited point of view

Actually, that's a very good point. Justice Thomas has an incredible record of correct decisions during his 30 years on the court. Libs were rabidly against Thomas breaking the color line on the Supreme Court, and fought tooth and nail against him.

But HW decided to be the Branch Rickey of the WH and appoint a modern day Jackie Robinson to sit on the bench.

And Thomas' record speaks for itself.

I do believe the point I was making went over your head, Grump.

Could you link me to where a standing president said he was going to
pick a Black male for the SC position?
Could you link me to where a standing president said he was going to
pick a White female for the SC position?

I'll wait here for you while you find those links, thanks in advance.
Who cares? Up until a certain point in time NO black MEN or WOMEN were considered for any of the Justice roles in the USSC.
Up until a certain point in time NO WOMEN at all were considered.

So Joe is being open and up front. He is being transparent. Unusual for a politician.

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.

Why are democrats writing off nominating a back man to the SCOTUS?

You mean prior to Marshall they didn't care about race?
You mean prior to Day O'coonor they didn't care about gender?
Im sure that it did. Do you think using those characteristics as qualifiers vs disqualifiers somehow fixes that past wrong?

it comes down to your perspectives and experiences in life

When all decisions are made by White Males, you get a very limited point of view
The law is the law. I shouldnt be making decisions about the law based on my skin color or whether or not I have a penis. If I am Im probably not qualified to be a local judge let alone on the SCOTUS..

c8413141a715010f0ef9543249bbadda.jpg

Introducing Supreme Court Justice Kaniqua Maloon.

Your not joking ya know. Beetlejuice will be next.

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.
Proving once again that Biden is a racist and the Democrat party is racist because the color of one's skin, and not their accomplishments, is what's paramount to them.

Im sure that it did. Do you think using those characteristics as qualifiers vs disqualifiers somehow fixes that past wrong?
No it doesn't. But are you telling me out of all the those qualified when Trump was in office, there wasn't one person of colour - any colour other than white - who wasn't more qualified than the three he put on the bench? Not one? If those 'past' wrongs were decades ago, sure. But over the past 2-6 years? Uh-uh. I'm not buying it.

How many minority Judges did Trump consider in his THREE picks?

Trump only looked at whites

The issue is with FJB advertising he's picking a black woman. He's the one to make the decision on who gets nominated, so why the need to get pander points?
If he knows he's picking a black woman he can do that without announcing it. Announcing he picking a black woman makes it so qualifications are only made between black women.
If he announced he was picking a woman and people were comparing qualifications does he think white women would be more qualified making the case of picking a black woman harder?

Proving once again that Biden is a racist and the Democrat party is racist because the color of one's skin, and not their accomplishments, is what's paramount to them.

Its like a gathering of the freakers ball.

As if the repubmican party arent racist with their policies. Give me a break.

The issue is with FJB advertising he's picking a black woman. He's the one to make the decision on who gets nominated, so why the need to get pander points?
If he knows he's picking a black woman he can do that without announcing it. Announcing he picking a black woman makes it so qualifications are only made between black women.
If he announced he was picking a woman and people were comparing qualifications does he think white women would be more qualified making the case of picking a black woman harder?
It's because Joe and the Democrat Party are racists who always use skin color as criteria.

Forum List

Back