Replace White Society

success, freedom, peace, lawfulness, safe streets and sidewalks, democracy, democratic republics, fine arts, life beyond the bronze age, modern technology, work ethics, space exploration, global seafaring, modern science, modern medicine the invention of all of the popular sports, mass production, modern transportation systems, a US Constitution.............The computer keyboard that you apply your filthy paws upon...

I could go on for hours and hours. Yes classical music created by instruments invented hundreds and hundreds of years ago while you were banging on logs with a stick and worshipping frogs.

Enjoy your what ever, I'll take my steak and potatoes with an ice cold Budweiser.. Eating boiled bats isn't my thing.

You might want to recheck many of those things because white society did not create most of them and in fact, many of the modern technological advancements have been due to multi-racial coalitions.

Who declared it one color or the other ? You?
Proportionately speaking, there are probably as many racist blacks as there are racist whites. So you cannot point at one side.
The OP.

Or is "Replace White Society," the title of the damn thread, not blatantly obvious to you.

Are you really going to claim that level of ignorance...

we cannot wait for racism to become extinct before we make social progress, my friends

we need a Department Of Bridge Building And Racial Cohesion in America and also around the world, my friends

Wrong. No other race in this country but whites enforce their racism by law and policy.
Wrong again Mr. Race and hate monger. many many people of all races are successful and never go to jail because they apply themselves and are not criminals. I retired and started a second career, both of the people I report to are POC. One of whom is an unpleasant radical such as yourself, and the other individual despises the lawlessness that you embrace and endorse. Why do you enforce your racism with your support of violence against everyone?

I support the arrest of all criminals and long prison sentences for the violent ones and repeat offenders of the nonviolent ones. Thats not racism, that's a desire to make sure we have a peaceful and decent society for everyone.

If all whites disappeared from this country, blacks would soon starve to death. Just as they do in so many African shitholes. No fucking question about it.

If all whites disappeared from this country, blacks would soon starve to death. Just as they do in so many African shitholes. No fucking question about it.
That would not happen. And you really don't know shit about Africa.

Wrong again Mr. Race and hate monger. many many people of all races are successful and never go to jail because they apply themselves and are not criminals. I retired and started a second career, both of the people I report to are POC. One of whom is an unpleasant radical such as yourself, and the other individual despises the lawlessness that you embrace and endorse. Why do you enforce your racism with your support of violence against everyone?

I support the arrest of all criminals and long prison sentences for the violent ones and repeat offenders of the nonviolent ones. Thats not racism, that's a desire to make sure we have a peaceful and decent society for everyone.
You are the race and hate monger. I have U.S. history and present supporting my opinion.

The ferment in American culture is the attempt by Democrats to REPLACE WHITE SOCIETY with PEOPLE OF COLOR. Whites are oppressors; people of color victims, so the derangement goes. It is not a merit based system, but a racist caste system.
Whites have done what has been stated. But Democrats aren't trying to replace anything. American society is not white society only. America was built on a racist caste system you stupid mf.

Whites have done what has been stated. But Democrats aren't trying to replace anything. American society is not white society only. America was built on a racist caste system you stupid mf.

"The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.” - Kendi

Sounds like a racial caste system is what people want? Why not own it?

The only fair meritocracy would be race blind. It's obvious. Kendi is wrong. He is also a cancer ridden insane person so that excuses him, what about people like you? I doubt you have cancer.

You are the race and hate monger. I have U.S. history and present supporting my opinion.
You are a race baiter spreading hate. As far as I am concerned you will never be worth more than the shit that falls out of my ass. You only have a narrative supporting your opinion, one that has left out about 75% of the truth. Now I am going to flush my toilet and be done with you.

Forum List

Back