Replace White Society

Not really.
They want to replace your government with one that puts them firmly in absolute control.
All the rest is just stepping stones.

Those doing it hate blacks and it will become painfully clear once they have finished using them and discard them like used toilet paper.
Same with the LGBTQ crowd.

Also, it's white people like this doing the most damage to the white race.
He just struck down Floridas new laws designed to keep Democrats from cheating and called the laws (racist)
This poor fool no doubt would sell out his own mother and children in the name of wokeness.
Anyone know if he's a Pedo? Would it surprise anyone?

markwalker1_1517609853.jpg

By declaring society as one color or another, you are a core part of the problem.

As long as you are a large enough idiot to declare society as 'white' there will always be the need to replace it with other colors.

Society is not a matter of black or white, it is the thread of commonality that allows us all to get along and cooperate. Any society that cuts out others based on anything other than disruption or degeneracy is inherently destructive.

By declaring society as one color or another, you are a core part of the problem.

As long as you are a large enough idiot to declare society as 'white' there will always be the need to replace it with other colors.

Society is not a matter of black or white, it is the thread of commonality that allows us all to get along and cooperate. Any society that cuts out others based on anything other than disruption or degeneracy is inherently destructive.

Who declared it one color or the other ? You?
Proportionately speaking, there are probably as many racist blacks as there are racist whites. So you cannot point at one side.

The ferment in American culture is the attempt by Democrats to REPLACE WHITE SOCIETY with PEOPLE OF COLOR. Whites are oppressors; people of color victims, so the derangement goes. It is not a merit based system, but a racist caste system.
Does that argument hold in sports?

You still listening to classical music?

Eating your piece of meat with a some form of potato?

What is white society bringing to the table besides bench fillers, opera and bland food?

Not really.
They want to replace your government with one that puts them firmly in absolute control.
All the rest is just stepping stones.

Those doing it hate blacks and it will become painfully clear once they have finished using them and discard them like used toilet paper.
Same with the LGBTQ crowd.

Also, it's white people like this doing the most damage to the white race.
He just struck down Floridas new laws designed to keep Democrats from cheating and called the laws (racist)
This poor fool no doubt would sell out his own mother and children in the name of wokeness.
Anyone know if he's a Pedo? Would it surprise anyone?

markwalker1_1517609853.jpg

Hmmm...authoritarian fascists.

The ferment in American culture is the attempt by Democrats to REPLACE WHITE SOCIETY with PEOPLE OF COLOR. Whites are oppressors; people of color victims, so the derangement goes. It is not a merit based system, but a racist caste system.

Do you really think this would even be an issue had white people, especially in the South, not just accepted black people as normal people?

Reality is when politics becomes EMOTIONAL, you need emotional targets to blame, and black people and Democrats make good emotional targets, so people don't actually need to use their brains.

Does that argument hold in sports?

You still listening to classical music?

Eating your piece of meat with a some form of potato?

What is white society bringing to the table besides bench fillers, opera and bland food?
success, freedom, peace, lawfulness, safe streets and sidewalks, democracy, democratic republics, fine arts, life beyond the bronze age, modern technology, work ethics, space exploration, global seafaring, modern science, modern medicine the invention of all of the popular sports, mass production, modern transportation systems, a US Constitution.............The computer keyboard that you apply your filthy paws upon...

I could go on for hours and hours. Yes classical music created by instruments invented hundreds and hundreds of years ago while you were banging on logs with a stick and worshipping frogs.

Enjoy your what ever, I'll take my steak and potatoes with an ice cold Budweiser.. Eating boiled bats isn't my thing.

At the rate they're killing each other off, 12% of the population isn't going to replace 75% of the population any time soon.

What have they been putting in your porridge?
What a load of bollocks.

Perish the thought youre a racist.

Wow. That would really suck. I can't even imagine how that must feel. A group of people who don't represent your ideals just coming in and taking over. Running things the way they want. I wonder if that has ever happened before.

success, freedom, peace, lawfulness, safe streets and sidewalks, democracy, democratic republics, fine arts, life beyond the bronze age, modern technology, work ethics, space exploration, global seafaring, modern science, modern medicine the invention of all of the popular sports, mass production, modern transportation systems, a US Constitution.............The computer keyboard that you apply your filthy paws upon...

I could go on for hours and hours. Yes classical music created by instruments invented hundreds and hundreds of years ago while you were banging on logs with a stick and worshipping frogs.

Enjoy your what ever, I'll take my steak and potatoes with an ice cold Budweiser.. Eating boiled bats isn't my thing.
Because these things are important to doesn’t mean it applies to everyone.

Who declared it one color or the other ? You?
Proportionately speaking, there are probably as many racist blacks as there are racist whites. So you cannot point at one side.
Wrong. No other race in this country but whites enforce their racism by law and policy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back