repeat thread. delete please (I will see if I can delete it entirely myself)

If they steal his election we will know it...and the protests afterwards will make BLM punks look like pablum sucking babies.....

If they steal his election we will know it...and the protests afterwards will make BLM punks look like pablum sucking babies.....

I just can't see how fraud isn't going to occur, especially with so much time passed since they initially sent out the ballots. It can occur on either side of the aisle, by deep pocket activists or any number of ways I'm sure.

You simply can't beat one person standing in line. It brings value to their vote. Hell, I don't even trust machine counting, it should all be counted by hand and witnessed.

I just can't see how fraud isn't going to occur, especially with so much time passed since they initially sent out the ballots.
They will cheat unabated in blue states but they can't do it as easily in purple or red states....like the swing states...

No need to delete the message... Merge the two...
The idea that systemic voter fraud is prevalent and at least on insider Democrat is willing to expose this crime is important and necessary to be exposed and circulated.....

Forum List

Back