Repeal the 2nd Amendment

In civilized countries even conservatives ask, "Why would anyone want to own a gun?"
I'm UK conservative and there's no problem owning a gun, as long as the person was checked as suitable (police check, driving licence check, medical check, referees check, valid reason/need to own one). Also, the model/features of the gun are suitable for society and they're locked away in a secure cabinet when not in use. And illegal to carry guns in a public place, unless unloaded in a gun case/bag to go to the gun shop or gun range.

Basically, just follow those guns regulations currently in practice in civilised countries with low gun stats.

The UK has a low murder rate because there are not so many gun loving goons over there.
wrong they just dont murder as much but that is increasing. as to crime the UK is much higher then the US

AP-NORC poll: Most in US say they want stricter gun laws​

By SARA BURNETTAugust 23, 2022

CHICAGO (AP) — Most U.S. adults want to see gun laws made stricter and think gun violence is increasing nationwide, according to a new poll that finds broad public support for a variety of gun restrictions, including many that are supported by majorities of Republicans and gun owners.

The poll by the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy and The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research shows 71% of Americans say gun laws should be stricter, including about half of Republicans, the vast majority of Democrats and a majority of those in gun-owning households.

:lol:
You cannot demonstrate this to be true.
Disagree?
If more guns = more murders, how then did the number of guns in the US, 1993-2017 increased by ~25%, while the numbe of gun related murders fell 55%?
The prison population grew. Also, the high rate of abortion meant that many potential criminals were aborted,

It reduces the number in circulation and therefore the ease with which children killers may obtain them.

That's hilarious.

My guns aren't "in circulation", and there's a snowball's chance in Hell that a child killer would ever get a hold of them.

But, since you brought up killing: Had I not been armed, trained and willing to use deadly force, I would be dead right now. Your position essentially says that it would be better that I be dead than have a gun.

Is that your position?

That's hilarious.

My guns aren't "in circulation", and there's a snowball's chance in Hell that a child killer would ever get a hold of them.

But, since you brought up killing: Had I not been armed, trained and willing to use deadly force, I would be dead right now. Your position essentially says that it would be better that I be dead than have a gun.

Is that your position?
Yes.
Their fear about what you might do even without any evidence whatsoever that it is justified means that they can erase a constitutionally held right without cause.

That really is the position. And reasoning with that position is essentially pointless. A valid argument will never be made.

Yes.
Their fear about what you might do even without any evidence whatsoever that it is justified means that they can erase a constitutionally held right without cause.

That really is the position. And reasoning with that position is essentially pointless. A valid argument will never be made.

Anyone who holds that opinion is a piece of shit...

Forum List

Back