Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI

Si Modo AND CaliTwat on the same page of a thread? The Rightie sheeple force is strong here. :booze: :blahblah: :eusa_think:
:wtf:

OK. I'll type slowly so you can understand: First of all, he is a state rep, not a US Congressman, as you said he was earlier in the thread. That indicates that you cannot be bothered to even read what you comment on and just react.

Secondly, the guy obviously has a problem with alcohol. Contrary to partisan belief, alcoholism is an equal opportunity disease and doesn't give a shit what political beliefs anyone has. This guy should seek help for his obvious problems with alcohol. Help is readily available.

Thirdly, I will joke about whatever I want, especially alcohol and drunks.

Finally, if you cannot provide any link to those who are curious about what you keep babbling about, just stop babbling about whatever it is. If no one knows what you are referring to, you are just babbling to yourself.

Firstly AND lastly, he's a Repub who sponsored a bill about bringing guns into establishments that serve alcohol.

Guns-in-Bars Sponsor, Rep. Curry Todd, Caught Drunk with Loaded Gun, Police Say | Pith in the Wind

Thy name is hypocrisy :clap2: ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Si Modo AND CaliTwat on the same page of a thread? The Rightie sheeple force is strong here. :booze: :blahblah: :eusa_think:

Okay, you can disagree all you like with someone. But I will tell you this, it is WRONG to get disgusting with someone. I think TruthMatters is a partisan hack. But I would NEVER use the word that you use above to describe a young lady on this board.

You might be a good guy, but your mother should wash your mouth out with soap...
She's earned it. She has an inferiority complex, for good reason I might add, in that she calls people 'idiot' who best her, among other low-class tactics, but you're new so ...
So, where did this happen?

It's a simple question for a link to the thread. Does that tax you too much?

Here is the thread DC is probably referring to...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate.html

263 pages, about 3 and a half months worth. However, it's really up to DC to sift through the thread and prove that Righties/usual suspects were "slobbering over that knob".

I stand corrected, "slobbered over that knob" for 3 1/2 months
5.gif

well, technically you have not proved your comment. You need to sift through the thread, see how many conservative/republican leaning posters 'slobbed the knob", and report back to us. The mere existence of a thread on the subject doesn't prove your assertion.

Hop to it.

OK. I'll type slowly so you can understand: First of all, he is a state rep, not a US Congressman, as you said he was earlier in the thread. That indicates that you cannot be bothered to even read what you comment on and just react.

Secondly, the guy obviously has a problem with alcohol. Contrary to partisan belief, alcoholism is an equal opportunity disease and doesn't give a shit what political beliefs anyone has. This guy should seek help for his obvious problems with alcohol. Help is readily available.

Finally, if you cannot provide any link to those who are curious about what you keep babbling about, just stop babbling about whatever it is. If no one knows what you are referring to, you are just babbling to yourself.

Firstly, he's a Repub who sponsored a bill about bringing guns into establishments that serve alcohol. Thy name is hypocrisy :clap2: ;) :lol:
Well, for me to own any hypocrisy on that topic, I would have to give a shit what a county or a town in Tennessee does with their local laws.

I don't.

:lol:

Where's the outrage? The guy committed an actual crime.

Remember Anthony Weiner? No Laws Broke?

Republicans were in an uproar. They wanted him out.

Well?

Having lived in Hickman County, and enjoyed a meal in a town called Bucksnort, and where this county is sooooooooo freaking wild when prisoners escaped from a penitentiary sp? out of Alabama were terrified and gave themselves up to the state police because all my former neighbors were out there with shot guns in the back of several pick up trucks (F150's ETA: I hope I get this right guys because I'm not good on trucks) I can attest to the probability of "this guy is gonna be gone".

Last edited:
well, technically you have not proved your comment. You need to sift through the thread, see how many conservative/republican leaning posters 'slobbed the knob", and report back to us. The mere existence of a thread on the subject doesn't prove your assertion.

Hop to it.

You seem relatively rational as opposed to a great many Righties here. I would wager to say that > 1/2 of the righties who post here are as partisan as McConnel in the Senate. Hence, the probability that a healthy portion bumped that thread for THREE AND A HALF Months is a mathematical certainty. No investigation required. I never wasted my time on that circle-jerk thread to make a solitary post and you want me to sift through 3 and a half months worth of that Rightie group-think :tinfoil: :eusa_naughty:

Oh..... I almost forgot..... the guy who that thread was about didn't break any law either like this Republican did. :eusa_whistle: Just sayin.....

Last edited:
The guy should lose his license and do whatever penalties DUI entails

Then he should explain why, given his own shortcomings of drinking excessively while having a loaded gun, his guns in bars legislation should go forward

Firstly AND lastly, he's a Repub who sponsored a bill about bringing guns into establishments that serve alcohol.

Guns-in-Bars Sponsor, Rep. Curry Todd, Caught Drunk with Loaded Gun, Police Say | Pith in the Wind

And??? Did he shoot someone? ,Maybe brandished it?

AND???

"She's earned it. She has an inferiority complex, for good reason I might add, in that she calls people 'idiot' who best her, among other low-class tactics, but you're new so ..."

You're right sir, I am fairly new here. I guess I am "old school." I don't care what a woman calls you, it does not allow you, as a man, to resort to using such language when referring to a woman. But that is just my humble opinion...

Firstly, he's a Repub who sponsored a bill about bringing guns into establishments that serve alcohol. Thy name is hypocrisy :clap2: ;) :lol:
Well, for me to own any hypocrisy on that topic, I would have to give a shit what a county or a town in Tennessee does with their local laws.

I don't.
I'm not saying that you're a hypocrite. I'm saying that he, and people who share his NRA- inspired legislation, are.

Hop to it.

You seem relatively rational as opposed to a great many Righties here. I would wager to say that > 1/2 of the righties who post here are as partisan as McConnel in the Senate. Hence, the probability that a healthy portion bumped that thread for THREE AND A HALF Months is a mathematical certainty. No investigation required. I never wasted my time on that circle-jerk thread to make a solitary post and you want me to sift through 3 and a half months worth of that Rightie group-think :tinfoil: :eusa_naughty:

Oh..... I almost forgot..... the guy who that thread was about didn't break any law either like this Republican did. :eusa_whistle: Just sayin.....

I do generally try to be as rational as possible, unless confronted with the utter stupidity of a certain few posters who shall remain nameless (unless someone asks me of course).

However, while I understand the mathematical probabilities involved, it really is up to you to prove your comment, or accept that it might not be entirely accurate.

Okay, you can disagree all you like with someone. But I will tell you this, it is WRONG to get disgusting with someone. I think TruthMatters is a partisan hack. But I would NEVER use the word that you use above to describe a young lady on this board.

You might be a good guy, but your mother should wash your mouth out with soap...
She's earned it. She has an inferiority complex, for good reason I might add, in that she calls people 'idiot' who best her, among other low-class tactics, but you're new so ...
Here is the thread DC is probably referring to...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate.html

263 pages, about 3 and a half months worth. However, it's really up to DC to sift through the thread and prove that Righties/usual suspects were "slobbering over that knob".

I stand corrected, "slobbered over that knob" for 3 1/2 months
5.gif

Hop to it.

Quick aside.

Is that Patrick McGoohan in your avatar? The Prisoner was an all time favorite for me.

The guy should lose his license and do whatever penalties DUI entails

Then he should explain why, given his own shortcomings of drinking excessively while having a loaded gun, his guns in bars legislation should go forward
I agree.

Oh my god he has a gun, Look hes breathing RUN!!!

The DUI is a big deal. The loaded gun big whoop!!
It will definitely be a big political point to use against the laws allowing it.

Otherwise, I don't really care. I don't live there.

I personally would never trust Tennessee State Police. Now some are really awesome, but you have no idea of the power they possess and how they flex it on citizens. I watched it time after time.

And even though I am a serious conservative, I started to completely reverse my position in beleiving in law enforcement and that they were the untouchables.

I personally would never trust Tennessee State Police. Now some are really awesome, but you have no idea of the power they possess and how they flex it on citizens. I watched it time after time.

And even though I am a serious conservative, I started to completely reverse my position in beleiving in law enforcement and that they were the untouchables.
[Emphasis mine] Not only prudent, but smart.

Mary Jo Kopeckne's family are deeply offended that you would call her Kennedys girlfriend. There is no evidence to support that and no evidence that she had loose morals

Have some respect for the dead

Is this another 'don't do as I do, do as I say' thing from the left?

If you want to call the girl a whore, go ahead

There is no evidence to support it

you already did

how judgmental of you

Forum List

Back