Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI

Wake me up when he leaves his gf to drown in the car on the way to a Bobby Byrd Klan rally

Mary Jo Kopeckne's family are deeply offended that you would call her Kennedys girlfriend. There is no evidence to support that and no evidence that she had loose morals

Have some respect for the dead

Like the respect democrats are giving the murdered border agent?

Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI | Tennessee Report

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a Republican from Collierville, was arrested in Nashville last night on charges of drunk driving and carrying a loaded handgun.

The arresting officer’s affidavit states that Todd was “extremely unsteady on his feet” and that he was “almost falling down at times.” The officer observed Todd was “obviously very impaired and not in any condition to be carrying a loaded handgun.” (His mugshot is at right.)

A former Memphis police officer, Todd was first elected to the Tennessee Legislature in 1998. He currently serves as chairman of the House State and Local Government Committee.

In 2009 and 2010 Todd sponsored legislation allowing Tennesseans with firearm-carry permits to possess their guns in restaurants that serve alcohol, provided they do not consume alcohol.
<more>

lemon curry?

Wake me up when he leaves his gf to drown in the car on the way to a Bobby Byrd Klan rally

Mary Jo Kopeckne's family are deeply offended that you would call her Kennedys girlfriend. There is no evidence to support that and no evidence that she had loose morals

Is this another 'don't do as I do, do as I say' thing from the left?

That would sound a death-knell for an officer in the military (Fed of course) nowadays no? He's an elected officer in the Congress (Fed). A weekday too. :D He must be scrambling to draft a press release/decide what to do.

he's a state rep, not a congressman, and if lynchburg is in his district, he might come out of it okay.

he should probably address his alcoholism, though.

lynchburg, tennessee is dry.

If you want to call the girl a whore, go ahead

There is no evidence to support it

If you want to call the girl a whore, go ahead

There is no evidence to support it

You wanna point out where I said that, or is this yet more hyperbolic bullshit?

Idiot.

:lol:

Where's the outrage? The guy committed an actual crime.

Remember Anthony Weiner? No Laws Broke?

Republicans were in an uproar. They wanted him out.

Well?

Seems like there was uproar from the Democrats as well. of course, you didn't notice any of that, now did you.

Nancy Pelosi calls for Anthony Weiner ethics inquiry

Democrats start bailing on Anthony Weiner

Some congressional Democrats call on Weiner to resign from House

Top Democrats Call on Weiner to Resign

House Democrats Step Up Calls for Weiner to Quit

Let's just say if this were a dem, the OP's would be like church mice instead of orgasming all over themselves......

Like the Rigties that slobbered over boedicca's thread for @ a month about a guy who broke no law? :doubt:

link?

You're funny. :tongue: The USMB partisan Righties/usual suspects were "slobbering over that knob" for a solid month.
106xa8w.gif

Last edited:
Driving drunk is a crime. It is a serious issue because if you're behind the wheel and you drive, you might end up killing some innocent family. I'm more upset with the drunk driving than the gun in the car.

If a member of Congress, either Senator or Representative, violates the law, then they should be kicked out when they are found guilty by a jury. If they're found innocent, then I got no issue. But members of Congress should NOT be coddled by EITHER party when they violate the law. Rangel violates tax laws, he should be kicked out. Foley gets a "wide stance" and cops to a misdemeanor, he should be kicked out. This dude gets picked up for DUI, he's history.

Members of Congress should be EXAMPLES for the public they serve. They should NOT be above anything! He should be history... PERIOD.

Si Modo AND CaliTwat on the same page of a thread? The Rightie sheeple force is strong here. :booze: :blahblah: :eusa_think:

Okay, you can disagree all you like with someone. But I will tell you this, it is WRONG to get disgusting with someone. I think TruthMatters is a partisan hack. But I would NEVER use the word that you use above to describe a young lady on this board.

You might be a good guy, but your mother should wash your mouth out with soap...

Last edited:

You're funny. :tongue: The USMB partisan Righties/usual suspects were "slobbering over that knob" for a solid month.
So, where did this happen?

It's a simple question for a link to the thread. Does that tax you too much?

Here is the thread DC is probably referring to...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate.html

263 pages, about 3 and a half months worth. However, it's really up to DC to sift through the thread and prove that Righties/usual suspects were "slobbering over that knob".

Si Modo AND CaliTwat on the same page of a thread? The Rightie sheeple force is strong here. :booze: :blahblah: :eusa_think:

Okay, you can disagree all you like with someone. But I will tell you this, it is WRONG to get disgusting with someone. I think TruthMatters is a partisan hack. But I would NEVER use the word that you use above to describe a young lady on this board.

You might be a good guy, but your mother should wash your mouth out with soap...
She's earned it. She has an inferiority complex, for good reason I might add, in that she calls people 'idiot' who best her, among other low-class tactics, but you're new so ...
So, where did this happen?

It's a simple question for a link to the thread. Does that tax you too much?

Here is the thread DC is probably referring to...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate.html

263 pages, about 3 and a half months worth. However, it's really up to DC to sift through the thread and prove that Righties/usual suspects were "slobbering over that knob".

I stand corrected, "slobbered over that knob" for 3 1/2 months
5.gif

Last edited:
:wtf:

OK. I'll type slowly so you can understand: First of all, he is a state rep, not a US Congressman, as you said he was earlier in the thread. That indicates that you cannot be bothered to even read what you comment on and just react.

Secondly, the guy obviously has a problem with alcohol. Contrary to partisan belief, alcoholism is an equal opportunity disease and doesn't give a shit what political beliefs anyone has. This guy should seek help for his obvious problems with alcohol. Help is readily available.

Thirdly, I will joke about whatever I want, especially alcohol and drunks.

Finally, if you cannot provide any link to those who are curious about what you keep babbling about, just stop babbling about whatever it is. If no one knows what you are referring to, you are just babbling to yourself.

Forum List

Back