Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI

Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI | Tennessee Report

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a Republican from Collierville, was arrested in Nashville last night on charges of drunk driving and carrying a loaded handgun.

The arresting officer’s affidavit states that Todd was “extremely unsteady on his feet” and that he was “almost falling down at times.” The officer observed Todd was “obviously very impaired and not in any condition to be carrying a loaded handgun.” (His mugshot is at right.)

A former Memphis police officer, Todd was first elected to the Tennessee Legislature in 1998. He currently serves as chairman of the House State and Local Government Committee.

In 2009 and 2010 Todd sponsored legislation allowing Tennesseans with firearm-carry permits to possess their guns in restaurants that serve alcohol, provided they do not consume alcohol.
<more>

Who does he think he is? Ted Kennedy?

This is what we are getting in politics, people with no judgment. Throw the book at him. I saw a list a while back of people who had committed bad judgment to crimes and they were all in congress.

We need to get together a televised, pro- Todd rally. Lets all go armed too. :) Whaddaya say?

luckovichg.jpg

teabagger.jpg

Last edited:
So, the guy has a Concealed carry license. He goes out and has too many. He leaves his gun which he is legally carrying in his car. Because he has had too many and has gotten stupid he decides to drive home and doesn't think about the gun or how stupid he is.

Yes he needs to be prosecuted for DUI, unfortunately you can't prosecute the stupidity. The people who voted for him can handle that........

So, the guy has a Concealed carry license. He goes out and has too many. He leaves his gun which he is legally carrying in his car. Because he has had too many and has gotten stupid he decides to drive home and doesn't think about the gun or how stupid he is.

Yes he needs to be prosecuted for DUI, unfortunately you can't prosecute the stupidity. The people who voted for him can handle that........

Hey, at least he didn't try to claim that he was on his way to an important vote, and was exempt because of it. Only Dem's try to pull that one off.

I swear Officer, I'm as sober as Ted Kennedy ever was.

Quick aside.

Is that Patrick McGoohan in your avatar? The Prisoner was an all time favorite for me.

Yes... from The Prisoner. I was a huge fan of the show in syndication, all 17 episodes...lol. That actually is what I am using as a costume on Halloween.

Be seeing you!

You can actually watch all the episodes on line.
Short-lived, but what an awesome show.

Quick aside.

Is that Patrick McGoohan in your avatar? The Prisoner was an all time favorite for me.

Yes... from The Prisoner. I was a huge fan of the show in syndication, all 17 episodes...lol. That actually is what I am using as a costume on Halloween.

Be seeing you!

You can actually watch all the episodes on line.
Short-lived, but what an awesome show.

I have DVD's ;)

I'd love to get a kit for his car (they are actually still made), but it's ridiculously expensive.

image.jpg

Notice the guy with glasses sitting next to Obama drinking Budweiser????

He's been convicted of DUI and is currently on probation.

I think one of the conditions of probation is that he refrain from drinking.

Now Obama doesn't need to worry.....he can get plowed and he's got somebody do drive him anywhere he goes. But not the fellow sitting to the left of him.

I wonder if we're seeing a felony taking place in this picture?

image.jpg

Now Obama doesn't need to worry.....he can get plowed and he's got somebody do drive him anywhere he goes. But not the fellow sitting to the left of him.

I wonder who paid for the beer?

image.jpg

deflection08x11r.jpg

image.jpg

Maybe Republicans can elect the guy to Congress and buy him a gun

Forum List

Back