Rep. Steve Scalice's Shot at Speakership

I am still shocked at the rise of the enemy on our side.

Look, Getz was right about what he complained about. But to remove a very able legislator as speaker? I agree that had Getz been in charge, we would still be discussing how the government was shut down. Would it sway Democrats or Biden? Democrats hate the republicans kicking down the road Nancy Pelosi. She probably directed the democrats to vote to remove MCCarthy.
I actually have mixed opinions about this. On one hand, McCarthy DID give in to the Democrats’ demand for more spending, while we are $33T in debt; but if he didn’t, the government would have shut down and due to the media‘s complicity with the Dem messaging, Republicans would have been blamed. It was a lose-lose, eother way.

What does this have to do with anything?

Could a Speaker Scalice play ball with Democrats? I believe he'd be worse than McCarthy.
Well it is true that McCarthy made the wrong move by working with the Democrats. And they eagerly shoved him out of his job. Turns out that they saw the video of Meet the Press where McCarthy said he got no help from Democrats in solving the Budget deal and they wanted all the credit. Which they did not deserve.

What's harsh?
1696440321846.png

Dumbass.

Scalise described himself as "David Duke without the baggage"
Not to get into a pissing match at all, but that quote actually makes a little sense with where he's from. No one wants to disenfranchise black voters unless it's with redistricting or not having felons vote.

Better than 'Hang' Mike pence? You Trolls are all the same.
Face reality dainty:

You remain the troll.

And almost nobody has actually called for the hanging of Mike Pence. A few morons did around the time of the January 6 non insurrection.

By contrast, as I said at the time, I now say again: I applaud our former VP for not interfering with the largely ceremonial certification of the election. Also, this could come as news to dainty: it is an American value that we believe in the ballot, not the bullet.

Not to get into a pissing match at all, but that quote actually makes a little sense with where he's from. No one wants to disenfranchise black voters unless it's with redistricting or not having felons vote.
You can read a little story on the subject...

Face reality dainty:

You remain the troll.

And almost nobody has actually called for the hanging of Mike Pence. A few morons did around the time of the January 6 non insurrection.

By contrast, as I said at the time, I now say again: I applaud our former VP for not interfering with the largely ceremonial certification of the election. Also, this could come as news to dainty: it is an American value that we believe in the ballot, not the bullet.
But the point is .... did Trump condemn it. That's the difference between the gop and dems today. The dems have their idiots, but they don't allow the idiots to actually run things.

Forum List

Back