Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say

It is a little more than odd.
Imagine if you were away on business, you get a call that your husband is in the hospital and was attacked by an intruder - Holy shit!!
But wait... the police report states your husband and the intruder was in their underwear. You also find out the man had no weapons, and used your husbands hammer to hit him with... and then the 9/11 call transcript - and your husband didn't say the man broke in. But said his name and "he was a friend" even though it is unclear whether your husband was saying he is literally a friend, or that the man said he was a friend.
That part is unclear.
I don't know what the truth is here, so I am am witholding an opinion. Other than - this is pretty friggin strange.
The context of the phone call is confusing you. "A man just broke into my home. He says his name is David and he is a friend". Thi doesn't mean that the man is a friend. Just that he says he's a friend.

The context of the phone call is confusing you. "A man just broke into my home. He says his name is David and he is a friend". Thi doesn't mean that the man is a friend. Just that he says he's a friend.
No I am not confused.
I said that.
I said "it is unclear if Paul was saying the man is literally a friend, or that he (he being David) said he is a friend.
It could be taken either way. In fact, that is 100% what I believed, that Paul was just repeating what the man said. Until I learned that the two were in the bedroom in their underwear.

Why do so many people find meaning in Paul Pelosi being in his underwear? It was 2:30 in the morning and he was in his own home.

More telling is that the intruder was in his underwear.
Nope. The guy is a nudist activist. He was, if anything, overdressed. It was just a week or so ago that a man was walking down a street completely nude except for a top hat. No one said anything. It's San Francisco.

Nope. The guy is a nudist activist. He was, if anything, overdressed. It was just a week or so ago that a man was walking down a street completely nude except for a top hat. No one said anything. It's San Francisco.
So how did Captain Underpants get into the house that late at night, past cops, get his hands on a hammer, and attack Pelosi?

I have a simple home security system that could do a better job, giving me enough time to grab a weapon and blow an intruder away...just sayin'.

So how did Captain Underpants get into the house that late at night, past cops, get his hands on a hammer, and attack Pelosi?

I have a simple home security system that could do a better job, giving me enough time to grab a weapon and blow an intruder away...just sayin'.

It is as laughable as all the rest of the dem frauds and hate hoaxes.

Pedophile normalization

The GOP needs to take this gay coke whore's pet cause and pin the tail on the donkey.

What cops? Nancy had her security detail with her. Apparently, the hammer was Pelosi's. They, like good liberals, don't have a gun.

In his own home with a gay coke WHORE doing coke right in front of "defunded" cops who were not protecting SF, they were protecting Nancy's closet
As an eye witness you should give a statement to the police and CNN.

What cops? Nancy had her security detail with her. Apparently, the hammer was Pelosi's. They, like good liberals, don't have a gun.

What cops?

CNN didn't say that...

No, they haven't...

Yet.

But they will because the police were there and the 2am-8am blackout on this story was where "inconvenient truths" got weeded out and hate hoaxed into "1/6 MAGA violence"

Problem, the alleged 1/6 MAGA violence person is a gay coke whore with a website promoting

Pedophile normalization

KEEP EM COMING

What cops?

CNN didn't say that...

No, they haven't...

Yet.

But they will because the police were there and the 2am-8am blackout on this story was where "inconvenient truths" got weeded out and hate hoaxed into "1/6 MAGA violence"

Problem, the alleged 1/6 MAGA violence person is a gay coke whore with a website promoting

Pedophile normalization

KEEP EM COMING
You are apparently an eye witness and present during the entire event. You should be giving a statement to the police and the press.

Forum List

Back