Rep. Steve Scalice's Shot at Speakership

Amazing??? Complaining about a homosexual doctor; when we complain about them, they call us homophobes. I read up on this and rather than blame the Doctor, they target only one person. Jim Jordan. This despite witnesses of the doctors acts say it was common knowledge and so on. The boy said the doctor examined his genitals. This is why boys go to a doctor that everybody knows is a homosexual.
Why do you excuse an enabler ?
Why didnt he take any action ?

They all told Gym and he did fuck all. Disusting pervert.
Nobody reported to Jordan of being "fucked in the ass" One adult male reports the doctor examined his genitals. I suspect most adult males have been examined by a doctor.

And?

Trump never shut down Government.

Frankly on that Gaetz is correct. Trump also got 500 miles of our wall. That wall is there as security for this country. Biden ruined it so that is why now we have millions of illegals in our country being cared for by hopefully Democrats.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it.

1696455415403.png

Trump did not shut it down. The Congress shut it down.
Nope. And Trump caved and the government went back to normal.
Trump did not shut it down. The Congress shut it down.
Trump repeatedly rebuffed calls to reopen the government without money for his wall

Trump reiterated his demand for the border wall funding and said that he would shut down the government again or declare a national emergency and use military funding to build the wall if Congress did not appropriate the funds by February 15

^^^ This is the caliber of Democrats. I can’t believe I ever was one of them; should have made the switch earlier.
They were not this bad when I left the party either. I spent my first 42 years as a loyal Democrat. Makes me sick to admit that.

Nope. And Trump caved and the government went back to normal.

Trump repeatedly rebuffed calls to reopen the government without money for his wall

Trump reiterated his demand for the border wall funding and said that he would shut down the government again or declare a national emergency and use military funding to build the wall if Congress did not appropriate the funds by February 15

Presidents do not lead the congress, they follow the congress on all legislation. Trump could talk. The Congress has the authority to take action as you see happen when McCarthy took action, then Biden signed the law.

Forum List

Back