Rep. Stefanik SHUTS DOWN Reporter Trying to Make Dems' Case for Them

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

Rep. Elise Stefanik SHUT DOWN a reporter today that kept interrupting the Republicans as they answered questions and was trying to make Dems' impeachment case for them.

ME: Oh ya, I like her. She learned well from Trump. Shut the leftist fuckers down with facts. In another thread somebody asked what sort of Republicans will follow in Trump's footsteps. Well, here you go. She is my type of politician.

Last edited:
As usual, the Trump supporter didn't even try to answer the question asked. She went into a rant about something else instead.

Rep. Elise Stefanik SHUT DOWN a reporter today that kept interrupting the Republicans as they answered questions and was trying to make Dems' impeachment case for them.

ME: Oh ya, I like her. She learned well from Trump. Shut the leftist fuckers down with facts. In another thread somebody asked what sort of Republicans will follow in Trump's footsteps. Well, here you go. She is my type of politician.

These so called reporters are of the same caliber as a Hollywood paparazzi.

As usual, the Trump supporter didn't even try to answer the question asked. She went into a rant about something else instead.

That's not what I saw.
The reporter just didn't like the truth, that every witness said under oath that there was still rampant corruption in Ukraine.

Bullcrap, she (the paparazzi reporter) was trying to drag other things into the conversation in order to somehow win .. She would attempt to muddy the waters when they shut her down on something or they gave her the answer that she didn't like. Typical paparazzi tactics.

Last edited:

That's not what I saw.
The reporter just didn't like the truth, that every witness said under oath that there was still rampant corruption in Ukraine.

Can you repeat the question the reporter was asking? You can't from that video because she was being interrupted with remarks about a different subject. It takes an uncut video to even see what she was trying to ask.

Bullcrap, she (the paparazzi reporter) was trying to drag other things into the conversation in order to somehow win .. She would attempt to muddy the waters when they shut her down on something or they gave her the answer that she didn't like. Typical paparazzi tactics.

Drag other things into the conversation? She is a reporter. Asking questions is her job dumb ass,

Drag other things into the conversation? She is a reporter. Asking questions is her job dumb ass,
No, it's called tactical deflection for the camera's when she can't get the results on her questions she wants, so switch to something else similar but not the same. If this is allowed, there wouldn't be enough time in a day to satisfy these people's lust for trying to force an answer that will implicate after the fact. It's called butt hurt that just won't heal once they were taken to the woodshed in that trial.

No, it's called tactical deflection for the camera's when she can't get the results on her questions she wants, so switch to something else similar but not the same. If this is allowed, there wouldn't be enough time in a day to satisfy these people's lust for trying to force an answer that will implicate after the fact. It's called butt hurt that just won't heal once they were taken to the woodshed in that trial.

If the Trump supporter had integrity, she could have answered the question,

What I saw was that she answered the question's, and gave a defence in doing so, but it was never going to be good enough, so it had to be shut down once learned it was just butthurt going on.

ya and if you had integrity you'd tell us when was the last time you beat your wife.

What I saw was that she answered the question's, and gave a defence in doing so, but it was never going to be good enough, so it had to be shut down once learned it was just butthurt going on.

Crazy Trump supporters are good at seeing no more than they want to see.

Lies. The question was about corruption.

You are incapable of posting without lying.

That's not what I saw.

Can you repeat the question the reporter was asking? You can't from that video because she was being interrupted with remarks about a different subject. It takes an uncut video to even see what she was trying to ask.
OOPS!

You just posted that she didn't answer the question that was asked...........now you say you can't even tell what question was asked.

You are caught in yet another lie.:21:

That's not what I saw.

OOPS!

You just posted that she didn't answer the question that was asked...........now you say you can't even tell what question was asked.

Unlike you, I watched the uncut version.

That's not what I saw.

OOPS!

Link us up to it then.

That's not what I saw.

OOPS!

Link us up to it then.

Not my job to do that. It's easy enough to find if you're interested.

Forum List

Back