Rep Points Catalog

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I just got my Rep Points Catalog in the mail and there's some great stuff in here you can get by cashing in your rep points. Here are some of the things that I though were pretty spiffy:

100 Rep Points - USMB Bumper Sticker.
500 Rep Points - USMB Golf pencil.
1000 Rep Points - USMB Coffee Cup (plastic)
1500 Rep Points - 8 X 10 color group photo of the Mods.
2000 Rep Points - 8 X 10 color group photo of the Admins
2500 Rep Points - 8 X 10 color photo of Cereal_Killer (autographed)
3000 Rep Points - USMB calendar (features photos of interior of USMB World Headquarters)
3500 Rep Points - Metal model of the USMB corporate jet. (some assembly required)
4000 Rep Points - Opportunity to caddy for the Mod of your choice while they play golf.
4500 Rep Points - Free admission to USMB yearly convention.
5000 Rep Points - Opportunity to sleep on sofa in Cereal_Killer's office at USMB World Headquarters for 30 minutes. (Saturday afternoon only.)

Look for your Rep Points catalog in the mail.

But look at it this way, BBD - You can have the calendar AND still have points left over : ))

Me, I think I'll save up for a tea mug .....though that autographed pic of C_K looks tempting, too!

I just got my Rep Points Catalog in the mail and there's some great stuff in here you can get by cashing in your rep points. Here are some of the things that I though were pretty spiffy:

3000 Rep Points - USMB calendar (features photos of interior of USMB World Headquarters)
3500 Rep Points - Metal model of the USMB corporate jet. (some assembly required)
4000 Rep Points - Opportunity to caddy for the Mod of your choice while they play golf.
5000 Rep Points - Opportunity to sleep on sofa in Cereal_Killer's office at USMB World Headquarters for 30 minutes. (Saturday afternoon only.)

:lol:

Oh that's priceless. I'll work towards the ability to caddy for a Mod for now. I don't want to set my goals too high.

Sleeping on CK's sofa? Hmm...

I'm saving up to have a subforum named after me. I figure it will take about 40 more years.

(checks pulse and blood pressure)

Hope I make it!

Sorry BBD, I just got my catalog and was gonna' post but then I noticed this thread.

Mine's a little different than yours though. Under each rep total it says "Jack Sh*t".

Forum List

Back