Rep. Devin Nunes says his phone records do not match what Rep. Adam Schiff put into his report

A lot of people on Capitol Hill were surprised to find when Rep. Adam Schiff released the House Intelligence Committee’s report on the impeachment inquiry that Schiff had obtained the phone records of his colleague Rep. Devin Nunes and published them in the report, along with the call records of other people, such as one of Nunes’ staff members and a former staff member.

Nunes told “Fox and Friends” that he finally had time to go through his call records, and he says they don’t match what Schiff and the Democrats put in their report. That’s not that hard to believe, seeing how Schiff has used an iron first to determine what information goes public and what stays in his bunker, but here’s Nunes:

(Excerpt) Read more at twitchy.com ...

These Demented DeathRATS have no viable candidate so the only thing they can do is attack the president.

This impeachment is setting a very bad precedent for future presidents who can and will be brought up on nebulous charges for impeachment, as Trump is. HOPEFULLY the very next piece of shit DemonRAT that becomes president (let us hope that really never happens)

Fortunately, the American people understand that this IS a witch hunt. And that the party of INFANTICIDE are throwing everything they can against the kitchen wall to get Trump.

From Zero Hedge:

Democrats Getting 'Cold Feet' As Impeachment Support Evaporates

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/democrats-getting-cold-feet-impeachment-support

He could just release his personal call records and clear it all up then can't he?

"Without proof" he says.

Do you fuckers ever look at real news?
Trouble is you cal any site you don't like, fake. And didn't you cite VOX recently? An opinion site...
Mostly because that's pretty much all tRumpkins cite. Fake crap from infotainment websites and radio shows.
Did you or did you not cite vox recently?
I actually don't recall, but if you say so I may very well have.

And? It's not like I was quoting breightbart or one of those other RWNJ liars.
No it was worse. Vox is a left wing cheerleader site along the lines of occupy democrats.

So don't preach to others about the validity of their news whe these are the turd dropping you use for your side.
Look guys, he's all bent outta shape because maybe I used a site he didn't like once.

"Without proof" he says.

Trouble is you cal any site you don't like, fake. And didn't you cite VOX recently? An opinion site...
Mostly because that's pretty much all tRumpkins cite. Fake crap from infotainment websites and radio shows.

No it was worse. Vox is a left wing cheerleader site along the lines of occupy democrats.

So don't preach to others about the validity of their news whe these are the turd dropping you use for your side.

Okay, you've done your duty and attacked the source. Can you dispute the findings? Can you show they didn't do due diligence on their reporting? That's usually really easy to do with Breitbart.

so you'll just call people a "well known liar" w/o proof and certainly won't even bother to IMAGINE that he could be correct that the records don't match. it's simple.

they do. they don't. which is it? and if they don't match, are you going to run to some OTHER excuse? if they do match, hey, nunes is a liar.

but you don't bother to prove the shit you say, just say crap like "well known as a liar" and stop there cause it's all you've got. well known liars do that.
"Without proof" he says.

Trouble is you call any site you don't like, fake. And didn't you cite VOX recently? An opinion site...
Vox is not an "opinion site" although they do express opinions from time to time. They aggregate news.
Vox Media Bias Rating

The AllSides team found that Vox consistently writes favorably about Left-leaning policies and never includes a Right-leaning perspective. Articles on Vox.com have tied President Trump to fascism, and its "Explainers" section almost never includes Right-leaning opinions or viewpoints. Vox's Explainers provide only one side of an issue, making it seem as if the information provided is all readers need to know, when in reality, Right-leaning individuals would likely include other facts or make different points about the topic. This prevents readers from getting a holistic understanding of the highlighted issues.

AllSides notes that Vox often frames news and issues as if the Left perspective is the only perspective, and its hard news articles include commentary that is subjective in nature. Vox often blurs the line between news and editorial. One AllSides team member noted Vox "seems like advocacy outlet for the Democratic Party, showing all the "news" you'd like to hear as a Democrat."
-----
Bullshit. The question now is... DO YOU look at real news or just what you like to hear?
Wait, are you saying we're gonna start using media bias to disqualify sources?

You better be careful, you kids won't have any left!
You were 5he one saying your sources were valid. I just called bullshit. But you can't stick to Vox you gotten widen the et n catch some straw to hide behind.

Okay, you've done your duty and attacked the source. Can you dispute the findings? Can you show they didn't do due diligence on their reporting? That's usually really easy to do with Breitbart.
Yea cause I see you do that all the time. Debate the facts, not run down a ste.

Heal thyself.

Yea cause I see you do that all the time. Debate the facts, not run down a ste.

Heal thyself.

I don't need to. I'm perfectly healthy and when I attack a source, I counter with facts. Can you?

A lot of people on Capitol Hill were surprised to find when Rep. Adam Schiff released the House Intelligence Committee’s report on the impeachment inquiry that Schiff had obtained the phone records of his colleague Rep. Devin Nunes and published them in the report, along with the call records of other people, such as one of Nunes’ staff members and a former staff member.

Nunes told “Fox and Friends” that he finally had time to go through his call records, and he says they don’t match what Schiff and the Democrats put in their report. That’s not that hard to believe, seeing how Schiff has used an iron first to determine what information goes public and what stays in his bunker, but here’s Nunes:

These Demented DeathRATS have no viable candidate so the only thing they can do is attack the president.

This impeachment is setting a very bad precedent for future presidents who can and will be brought up on nebulous charges for impeachment, as Trump is. HOPEFULLY the very next piece of shit DemonRAT that becomes president (let us hope that really never happens)

Fortunately, the American people understand that this IS a witch hunt. And that the party of INFANTICIDE are throwing everything they can against the kitchen wall to get Trump.

From Zero Hedge:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/democrats-getting-cold-feet-impeachment-support
Nunes is well known as a liar.
Given that the bug eyed turd made up shit about the annoying orange’s call to the Ukrainian comedian I’ll give Nunes the benefit of the doubt until more is known.
You make a valid point Schiff did make up shit on Trump until he's punished he'll do it to anyone.
That's a lie.
So you believe when Schiff gave his evidence during the inquiry it wasn't a lie?
Impeaching hearing: A factcheck on the Adam Schiff 'parody'
We’ll leave it for readers to judge whether it was immediately clear that Schiff was purposefully giving his own dramatic representation that didn’t completely square with the facts. But here’s what we found about the statements the politicians have made about each other:

• Trump said Schiff “actually took words and made it up.” That’s correct. Schiff didn’t give Trump’s exact words — a verbatim transcript isn’t available. Nor does Schiff give the exact words in a White House-released memo of the call, which was based on notes and recollections of staff.
  • Schiff said in his opening statement, and in TV interviews, that Trump had asked Zelensky to “make up” or “manufacture” dirt on Trump’s potential 2020 opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden. That’s not accurate. Trump asked Zelensky to investigate, not provide false information.
  • The president said in a tweet that Schiff’s comments “bore NO relationship to what I said on the call.” That’s incorrect. There are some parts of the chairman’s comments that are similar to the memo of the phone call.

Adolph Schiffler is a Russian Puppet, Traitor and Pathological Liar.

He should be put on trial for treason and espionage and face a firing squad.

From Zero Hedge:

Schiffler's List that has a familiar ring to it.
:rofl:

:slap:

From Zero Hedge:

Given that the bug eyed turd made up shit about the annoying orange’s call to the Ukrainian comedian I’ll give Nunes the benefit of the doubt until more is known.
You make a valid point Schiff did make up shit on Trump until he's punished he'll do it to anyone.
That's a lie.
So you believe when Schiff gave his evidence during the inquiry it wasn't a lie?
We’ll leave it for readers to judge whether it was immediately clear that Schiff was purposefully giving his own dramatic representation that didn’t completely square with the facts. But here’s what we found about the statements the politicians have made about each other:

• Trump said Schiff “actually took words and made it up.” That’s correct. Schiff didn’t give Trump’s exact words — a verbatim transcript isn’t available. Nor does Schiff give the exact words in a White House-released memo of the call, which was based on notes and recollections of staff.
  • Schiff said in his opening statement, and in TV interviews, that Trump had asked Zelensky to “make up” or “manufacture” dirt on Trump’s potential 2020 opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden. That’s not accurate. Trump asked Zelensky to investigate, not provide false information.
  • The president said in a tweet that Schiff’s comments “bore NO relationship to what I said on the call.” That’s incorrect. There are some parts of the chairman’s comments that are similar to the memo of the phone call.
It was not a lie because he specifically said it was a parody or paraphrased, before he said it.

If he had not said it was paraphrased in his terms, then it would have definitely been a lie because the president never used those exact words.

That's a lie.

It was not a lie because he specifically said it was a parody or paraphrased, before he said it.

If he had not said it was paraphrased in his terms, then it would have definitely been a lie because the president never used those exact words.
Only after bring called on it....he simply lied, you believe the lies all the time....Read the transcript...nothing as Schitt read!

That's a lie.

He didn't start off saying it was a parody until what he said was shown to be a lie.
Nowhere would this type of bullshit be allowed except for deomcrat control justice with the help of the media.

Let's see the logs Devo...and your e-mails for that matter

That's a lie.

Only after bring called on it....he simply lied, you believe the lies all the time....Read the transcript...nothing as Schitt read!
That is simply FALSE. You've been had again, by your CIC and right wing media...Schiff made it clear he was paraphrasing the president's call in the hearing and NOT only afterwards saying it was parody, but BEFOREHAND of his comment.

Here is what Schiff said prior to his comments about the call...

Schiff introduced his comments at Thursday's committee hearing by saying he would be outlining "the essence of what the president communicates," not providing "the exact transcribed version of the call." And it's important to note that we do not even have an "exact transcribed version" of the call -- the rough transcript released by the White House cautions explicitly that it is "not a verbatim transcript."

Fact check: Breaking down Adam Schiff's account of Trump's Ukraine call - CNNPolitics

That's a lie.

That is simply FALSE. You've been had again, by your CIC and right wing media...Schiff made it clear he was paraphrasing the president's call in the hearing and NOT only afterwards saying it was parody, but BEFOREHAND of his comment.

Schiff introduced his comments at Thursday's committee hearing by saying he would be outlining "the essence of what the president communicates," not providing "the exact transcribed version of the call." And it's important to note that we do not even have an "exact transcribed version" of the call -- the rough transcript released by the White House cautions explicitly that it is "not a verbatim transcript."

Fact check: Breaking down Adam Schiff's account of Trump's Ukraine call - CNNPolitics
After a half an hour to let the MSM HAVE A HEADLINR ABOUT IT!....YOU DIDN'T VLOE. YOU JUST DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED....,You read and listen to the Clinton News Network and grow dumber!

From Zero Hedge:

So is Schiff. Therefore, there is no reason to trust what he put in the report.

That's a lie.

That's a bald face lie stop doing it.

That's a lie.

That's a bald face lie stop doing it.
That's actually the truth.

It is you children who need to stop lying.

Forum List

Back