Rep Burgess Makes Us Proud - Travel Restrictions Put On The Floor For A Vote

The Republican Party can be counted on to scare the shit out of its constituency. Fear gets votes!

I'll bet there's all kinds of old suckers crowded around the AM radio today, listening to Rush and shaking their fists at those nasty foreigners. All those mules vote, too.

The Republican Party can be counted on to scare the shit out of its constituency. Fear gets votes!

I'll bet there's all kinds of old suckers crowded around the AM radio today, listening to Rush and shaking their fists at those nasty foreigners. All those mules vote, too.

And post on message boards ad nauseam

If such a bill were to be introduced and passed by The House it would be DOA in Harry Reid's Senate because Harry, like His New Messiah, likes Ebola. It has SO MUCH political mileage left in it!

One-quarter of Americans now view Ebola as a major public health threat to the United States and say they may change their travel plans due to Ebola fears, a new Harris Poll/HealthDay survey reveals. -10/06/14 poll

Poll shows growing fear of Ebola in U.S. - CBS News

The telephone poll of 1,004 adults was conducted Oct. 8-12. Thomas Eric Duncan died in Dallas the day the poll was put into the field. The death of the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S. may have weighed on poll respondents.
More than half of them (52 percent) said they were worried about an Ebola outbreak in the U.S. within a year. When asked the same question in August, 39 percent of people polled said they were concerned about an Ebola outbreak here.

Poll Majority Of Americans Worried About U.S. Ebola Outbreak Shots - Health News NPR

"One-quarter of Americans now view Ebola as a major public health threat to the United States..."

And how many people watch Fox news?????

Coincidence ????

He said that a travel ban should put on the floor for a vote.

U.S. Congressman Michael C. Burgess 26th District Of Texas
Why are Texans being allowed to travel outside of Texas?

I think we should swap Texas for Israel. Texans don't want to be part of the U.S. anyway, so let's just send 'em all to Israel and move all the Israelis here and give 'em Texas. Bet we wouldn't have any illegal immigration problems from Mexico anymore. Texans may run their mouths - but Israelis hold borders.

I think we should swap Texas for Israel. Texans don't want to be part of the U.S. anyway, so let's just send 'em all to Israel and move all the Israelis here and give 'em Texas. Bet we wouldn't have any illegal immigration problems from Mexico anymore. Texans may run their mouths - but Israelis hold borders.

Nahh, we'll just dump you low life liberals who have destroyed our country.. Gee, we're about to do that in a few weeks. :) Have a great day!

great plan, son. That might work..and it's so realistic and simple..a wonder no one else thought of it....now go do your homework and clean up the trailer before your mom gets home from the bowling alley.

"One-quarter of Americans now view Ebola as a major public health threat to the United States..."

And how many people watch Fox news?????

Coincidence ????
ebola isn't a public health threat? Is that what you're saying now, son?
Pay no attention to the toothless retards.. They're foaming and crying over Americans despising everything they stand for.. They're in a class all by themselves!

Good question. They can stop everyone from flying but I can travel all over the US any other way. Doesn't make sense to stop flights only.

Let's focus on treating Ebola rather than trying to find people who have Ebola. They will go to the hospital if they're sick enough.

Nahh, we'll just dump you low life liberals who have destroyed our country.. Gee, we're about to do that in a few weeks. :) Have a great day!

And exactly what qualifies me as a liberal? My support of the 2nd amendment? My opposition to abortion? My support of a balanced budget amendment? My support for the death penalty?

You know, truly weak minded people try to invent someone to argue with. So I'm really not surprised here.

Good question. They can stop everyone from flying but I can travel all over the US any other way. Doesn't make sense to stop flights only.

Let's focus on treating Ebola rather than trying to find people who have Ebola. They will go to the hospital if they're sick enough.

Close the border.
Deport illegals.

Forum List

Back