Libs Lying About Budget Cuts Causing Ebola

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Anything to deflect from Obama's incompetence. All over the lib cable networks that Republican budget cuts allegedly caused Ebola (as if anyone would be stupid enough to believe it). Except now their lies being trounced, LOL.

But watch far left libs on USMB try this excuse. Ready....5...4....3....2.....

1801391_737439289639042_7737957966223927868_o.jpg

USMB libs lying?

What's new?

I think you mean usmb rightwingnuts lying.

try again

nice troll thread, though.

Every time you liars post a barefaced lie in a thread title, expect me or another rational person to post a countervailing TRUE thread because we don't want to keep giving oxygen to you liars and your false threads.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

You know the budget argument surrounding Ebola is a ruse. The lies you people got away with in 2012 will no longer be tolerated. Period.

Anything to deflect from Obama's incompetence. All over the lib cable networks that Republican budget cuts allegedly caused Ebola (as if anyone would be stupid enough to believe it). Except now their lies being trounced, LOL.

I would love to see at least one link to what you claim. How about it?

Really nit wit?????

It's right there in front of your eyes as a THREAD.

LMAO.

Even Lefty WaPo 8216 Fact Checker 8217 Says Dem Claim of GOP Causing Ebola With CDC Budget Cuts is 8216 Absurd 8217 LibertyNEWS.com

USMB libs lying?

What's new?

try again

Every time you liars post a barefaced lie in a thread title, expect me or another rational person to post a countervailing TRUE thread because we don't want to keep giving oxygen to you liars and your false threads.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

You know the budget argument surrounding Ebola is a ruse. The lies you people got away with in 2012 will no longer be tolerated. Period.

what's the matter, snookums, you don't like anyone calling out *your* lies?

too bad... you could always stop lying and tell the truth instead of posting rightwingnut talking points.

get it?

got it?

good.

USMB libs lying?

What's new?

try again

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

too bad... you could always stop lying and tell the truth instead of posting rightwingnut talking points.

get it?

got it?

good.

Wow! That was original. Thanks for bumping my thread.

Libs lying about budget cuts for Ebola just like Benghazi lie.

Really nit wit?????

It's right there in front of your eyes as a THREAD.

LMAO.
So you will have no problem linking it, will you? :D

Funny to hear you anti-government conservatives begging for the government to save you,

and crying because it hasn't already.

Where's the mighty private sector's vaccine for Ebola? You know, the private sector that you RWnuts always say needs to make the maximum profit possible because that is what motivates research and innovation?

Well, where's that innovative Ebola vaccine after 40 years?

USMB libs lying?

What's new?

try again

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

get it?

got it?

good.

Wow! That was original. Thanks for bumping my thread.

Libs lying about budget cuts for Ebola just like Benghazi lie.

it wasn't meant to be original. it was meant to make fun of you.

you need a tissue, snookums?

now please... go rant about every subject under the sun since you're clearly incapable of defending anything you say and have to start spewing and stamping your feet.

Forum List

Back