Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

Wrong. Some of them do too. If you hate their Govt then why do you go there every year? In North Korea most hate that Govt. Same in Palestine. KSA. Iraq. Why not visit those countries?
FIrst, I don't go every year. Last time was in 2019. I tend to go where the job is, and services of the type I provide are often in demand there.

Second I've been in the Palestinian areas many times, also Iraq, Pakistan, Serbia, Bosnia, montenegro, albania, czechoslovakia, and various places in the far East and europe as well as some Russian provinces and in and around South africa, particularly Cape Town where I lived for many years. None of that was dictated by my like or dislike of the local government.

Well as ive said elsewhere, about 90% of liberals who claim to hate thr Israeli government but “love” the Jewish people very quickly reveal animus toward Jews. Whether you are one of the minority who truly separates the two remains to be seen.

But let me ask you: which governments of foreign countries do you hate MORE than Israel, since I would assume you acknowledge that Israel provides much benefit to the rest of the world.
The Israeli government is constant thorn in the side of the rest of the world. The Israeli people, Palestinians and Jews alike, provide huge benefits to the world.

Other governments? Some are better, some are worse, few are as influential or contentious on the world stage.

The Israeli government is constant thorn in the side of the rest of the world. The Israeli people, Palestinians and Jews alike, provide huge benefits to the world.

Other governments? Some are better, some are worse, few are as influential or contentious on the world stage.
Which ones are worse? Certainly if your hatred for the Israeli government is not driven by any animus toward Jews, you could come up with a few that you hate even more.

No I don't know what the difference is.
People can be deceived. Islam is an evil backwards tribal cult. If a Muslim finds out they're deceived and changes their beliefs, there's a change of heart and the person is no longer a backwards hateful cultic idiot.

Thinkers understand nobody has the power to offend us unless we grant that power to them.
Liberals Live in being offended and in engaging in terrible conduct where the rebuke is “offensive and waaaaayyyycist”

Which ones are worse? Certainly if your hatred for the Israeli government is not driven by any animus toward Jews, you could come up with a few that you hate even more.
Hating a countries political policies is different than hating a group of people because of their religion. Why is it so hard for you fucking idiots to understand that seemingly simple concept?

People can be deceived. Islam is an evil backwards tribal cult. If a Muslim finds out they're deceived and changes their beliefs, there's a change of heart and the person is no longer a backwards hateful cultic idiot.
And of course Christianity isnt a backwards cult either, right?

Hating a countries political policies is different than hating a group of people because of their religion. Why is it so hard for you fucking idiots to understand that seemingly simple concept?
Islam is a political policy

Forum List

Back