Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

It isn’t up to Congress, it is up to their constituency.
Not entirely correct. If someone like Omar has been found to violate American laws - immigration fraud, for example - Congress can vote to expel her. They won’t, of course, as the House is Democrat and especially protective of Muslims, one of their protected minorities. We’vr already seen how they have protected and defended her when she revealed what an antisemite she is.

I am glad Boebert offended that Islamo-Fascist pig. She needs to be offended. She really needs to be arrested and deported for cheating to get into America

I am glad Boebert offended that Islamo-Fascist pig. She needs to be offended. She really needs to be arrested and deported for cheating to get into America
At the best, she’s a complete ingrate. She not only was lucky to have arrived here from Somalia in the first place, but she was elected to Congress! And then she makes it clear how much she hates America and wants to “transform” it.

Which ones are worse? Certainly if your hatred for the Israeli government is not driven by any animus toward Jews, you could come up with a few that you hate even more.
I'm not sure what difference it makes but:

The Iraqi government is basically a corrupt joke, the Afghani governments (current and the one we were trying to set up) is well into the active/stupid category, and th south African government is its own worst enemy.

The Israeli government is composed of self important pricks who are constantly taunting Armageddon and perfectly willing to drag everyone else down with them.

The Israeli government is composed of self important pricks who are constantly taunting Armageddon and perfectly willing to drag everyone else down with them.

The Israeli government is composed of self important pricks

Well, politicians, so yeah........

who are constantly taunting Armageddon and perfectly willing to drag everyone else down with them.

I know, they should just surrender to the Islamists, right?

Forum List

Back