Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

Define Marxism and tell us all how under that definition I qualify as a Marxist.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We don't answer to you. Since every conservative is a "racist", I don't think anything more is required to label all the lefty trash "marxist".

It should be pretty obvious that I was seeing if he knows what Marxism is. But you already knew that.
Well do you believe waiters or the owner in a restaurant are entitled to the profits? Pretty sure you will say the owner. So you’re not a Marxist. But you already knew he was using the term to trigger you.

Well do you believe waiters or the owner in a restaurant are entitled to the profits? Pretty sure you will say the owner. So you’re not a Marxist. But you already knew he was using the term to trigger you.
Now you go back to being a good little white knight for your little friend who obviously cant speak for himself.

So she is a liar. Again for the marriage to be legal it has to be consummated. So because others did worse we get carte blanche? That doesn’t make any sense.
How do you know it wasn't consummated? Those savages fuck goats, so fucking your sister isn't too much of a stretch.

I love the Jewish people and go to Israel every chance I get. I hate the Israeli government, and many of them do too.
Wrong. Some of them do too. If you hate their Govt then why do you go there every year? In North Korea most hate that Govt. Same in Palestine. KSA. Iraq. Why not visit those countries?

I love the Jewish people and go to Israel every chance I get. I hate the Israeli government, and many of them do too.
Well as ive said elsewhere, about 90% of liberals who claim to hate thr Israeli government but “love” the Jewish people very quickly reveal animus toward Jews. Whether you are one of the minority who truly separates the two remains to be seen.

But let me ask you: which governments of foreign countries do you hate MORE than Israel, since I would assume you acknowledge that Israel provides much benefit to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back