Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

If his was rotten, what do you call record covid deaths under Xiden?
1711630984368.png

you voted for Romney..the guy who actually did torture dogs.
Lol, he put his dog on top of his car. Which I wouldn't do. But you comparing that to putting a bag with sand fleas in it. Eating the dogs head out alive. Even cutting its voice box out so they didn't have to hear it crying. You seriously comparing the two?

Lol, he put his dog on top of his car. Which I wouldn't do. But you comparing that to putting a bag with sand fleas in it. Eating the dogs head out alive. Even cutting its voice box out so they didn't have to hear it crying. You seriously comparing the two?
Again…your cocaine use has made you stupid

All of which people like you claimed they were poisoned
As we learned more yes...But, in the run up, people like you were all over the news vowing not to take the vaccines, because "Trump produced them"...

But, as soon as Biden won, he started pushing, and mandating them...Remember that? or only the small part you want to highlight?

As we learned more yes...But, in the run up, people like you were all over the news vowing not to take the vaccines, because "Trump produced them"...

But, as soon as Biden won, he started pushing, and mandating them...Remember that? or only the small part you want to highlight?
No, I took the shot and so did my son. Guess what, nothing happened to me or any family members that took the shot.

What Democrats said was they would not take the vaccines based on Trumps assurances they were safe but they would trust the opinions of medical professionals

Given the lies Trump was telling about COVID cures, that was wise advice

Forum List

Back