Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

Dead because of Trump...

protester-capitol-shot-dies.jpg
Yep looks like you're responsible. Bitch

And the buck still stops at the president's desk. When Ebola came to America, not a single person blamed the CDC. You people are so weak, all you can do is make excuses because you're allergic to personal responsibility.

The CDC and NIH funded the gain of function research in Wuhan, why the hell to you think they gave Trump all the bad advice and refused to point a finger at China. Now fauci is kicking back with a pension larger than any other "public servant" and drawing his royalties from drug companies who's research he funded with our tax money. Then they went on a campaign to silence anyone who disagreed with the propaganda they were spewing, even qualified physicians that turned out to be correct.

I find it funny that xiden got the same fucked up advice, pushed for more meaningless restrictions and had more people die, and you commies are just fine with that. Proving beyond all doubt you're nothing but political hacks and hypocrites of the highest order.

The CDC and NIH funded the gain of function research in Wuhan, why the hell to you think they gave Trump all the bad advice and refused to point a finger at China. Now fauci is kicking back with a pension larger than any other "public servant" and drawing his royalties from drug companies who's research he funded with our tax money. Then they went on a campaign to silence anyone who disagreed with the propaganda they were spewing, even qualified physicians that turned out to be correct.

I find it funny that xiden got the same fucked up advice, pushed for more meaningless restrictions and had more people die, and you commies are just fine with that. Proving beyond all doubt you're nothing but political hacks and hypocrites of the highest order.

Keep making up excuses for your führer, nazi. :itsok:

Can't be too careful going down slippery slopes.
Especially when you weigh 300 pounds like your blob does.

Name one president that didn't rely on the CDC when it came to infectious diseases. As I said, Trump told fauci to pound sand when he recommended allowing travel from China to continue.

No name one president that has the capabilities to address a pandemic of that proportion with zero outside input.

Fucking commies trolls like you are just evil and fully deserve to have a very short life.

Name one president who actually promised a miracle.

My post isn't a lie and your link didn't specify when all those illegal aliens came into the U.S..

Better luck next time, nazi.

All came in since 2021, some Trump deported and xiden let them back in. And none died of natural causes like the folks on J6, well except the very small, unarmed woman that was murdered by the trigger happy capitol police.

Murdered by overzealous left-wing Capital police lying communist. Trump is a patriot trying to save this nation from people like you.

Trump convinced a gullible young woman to storm the Capitol because of his lies that the election was stolen and he needed her to do something about it

He is responsible for her death

Forum List

Back