Remembering 9/11, twenty years later.

If anyone gets this thread moved to the CT section it is you.

Your claims are proven lies and you have to pollute other threads with filthy lies.
Regardless of conspiracies regarding specific buildings, the fact is that credit cards were flagged during purchase as being owned by suspected terrorists and not one person at the airport or the FBI raised an eyebrow.
I understand the cashier following orders but the FBI is in on the bribes.

Regardless of conspiracies regarding specific buildings, the fact is that credit cards were flagged during purchase as being owned by suspected terrorists and not one person at the airport or the FBI raised an eyebrow.
I understand the cashier following orders but the FBI is in on the bribes.
No link typical

The American people have an information GateKeeper in the form of a CIA control media.
Bush/Cheney/Rice, etc... were in on this and have had their asses protected for 20 years.
I'm still pissed at Trump for sucking up to the Saudis and refusing to release the documents.

Don't put words in my mouth, friend.
There are many well-documented 'red flags', at least when it comes to certain individuals of Israeli descent who had prior knowledge of the attacks.

Don't listen to disinformation trolls like Soup Nazi saying that we just make things up. .
They know you make shit up already.
If anyone gets this thread moved to the CT section it is you.

Your claims are proven lies and you have to pollute other threads with filthy lies.

I am stating facts you are making crap up and you are one ugly brat
You think Groucho Marx is indeependent ?

Maybe you really are Alan Dulles's nephew.

I think that dude was a pedophile.
800px-Allen_w_dulles.jpg

Bush/Cheney/Rice, etc... were in on this and have had their asses protected for 20 years.
I'm still pissed at Trump for sucking up to the Saudis and refusing to release the documents.
No evidence of that lame story and that is a fact.

it is also a fact you and angelo are liars.

Forum List

Back