Remembering 9/11, twenty years later.

My mother lived trough Peral Harbor. She lived trough 9/11. I asked her which was worse. She said 9/11. We devastated the Japanese and nuked our attackers and so what? Now? We apologize for Nagasaki and apologize for 9\11 ad nauseum. , it's our fault...This is the mindset of liberals and Biden voters. This isn't about history.

About 2,977 killed. About 1,300 orphans left. About 200 people fell or more likely jumped to their deaths to avoid the inferno. Their bodies littered nearby rooftops and the ground. 343 brave Firefighters were killed in the line of duty.
A dude I went to high school moved to NYC, joined the FDNY. He was with was on Engine 230 on 9/11.

My mother lived trough Peral Harbor. She lived trough 9/11. I asked her which was worse. She said 9/11. We devastated the Japanese and nuked our attackers and so what? Now? We apologize for Nagasaki and apologize for 9\11 ad nauseum. , it's our fault...This is the mindset of liberals and Biden voters. This isn't about history.

What would really be helpful would be if we, the American people, actually correctly diagnosed who did what on 911.

We are the only country on earth with absolute morons who still believe the "official version."

That is embarrassing, disgraceful, and exhibit A of why our country has gone off a cliff for two decades...

What would really be helpful would be if we, the American people, actually correctly diagnosed who did what on 911.

We are the only country on earth with absolute morons who still believe the "official version."

That is embarrassing, disgraceful, and exhibit A of why our country has gone off a cliff for two decades...
I've been watching some of the network special and of course none of them mention tower seven or anything like that.

I have a lot of fond memories of visiting the World Trade Center.
f8ec0a192c7780cb314bc5eddb5a2b28.jpg

I've been watching some of the network special and of course none of them mention tower seven or anything like that.

It is all the same crowd, same since JFK.

Media
Democrat Zionists
Republican Zionists

When JFK was offed, our government was small, transparent, and we did not have much debt.

From JFK to Covid, America has been wrecked while Zionism has prospered...

It is all the same crowd, same since JFK.

Media
Democrat Zionists
Republican Zionists

When JFK was offed, our government was small, transparent, and we did not have much debt.

From JFK to Covid, America has been wrecked while Zionism has prospered...
Not just Israel , but Saudi Arabia has prospered greatly, especially after we knocked out Iraq, their second or third biggest competitor, it made trillions.....

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I have a lot of fond memories of visiting the World Trade Center.

Inexcusable that we didn't build back better, instead, all there is now is an empty park with a shaft of light.

We should have built back bigger sky scrapers 50% bigger saying FU, with big anti-plane rockets and gun turrets on top.

Just because we can.

Not just Israel , but Saudi Arabia has prospered greatly, especially after we knocked out Iraq, their second or third biggest competitor, it made trillions.....

And bin salman was Jeff epstein's best customer on the island...

I remember sitting in a bar room watching the towers come down. The experts I was drinking with estimated the death toll north of 250,000, but fortunately they were wrong.

I was living in Ohio, not like in New Jersey, where huge throngs were celebrating according to reporter Serge Kovaleski.

EMH
Zionist lol
WTF ??

Hundreds killed were Jews

Zero.

The late Jeff Epstein made $2 billion investing in

Gold
Oil
Defense stocks
Longbond

For the life of his hedge fund other than having Zionist insider info on 911, Epstein lost money.....

Twenty three years ago, America was a superpower with a budget surplus, no homeland security, no Covid fraud, no need to wait an hour to board a flight...

Then the GOP did a 180

Out when fiscal conservatism, foreign policy based on US national interest, support for right to privacy, keeping government small and accountable

In came the Fox News endorsed Zionist Jews masquerading as Christians and their subordinate Christian mongoloid servants....

Since 1998

US Federal Debt went from $5.9 trillion to over $30, and the Zionist traitors at the top of the post 1998 GOP still do not care one bit....

I remember sitting in a bar room watching the towers come down. The experts I was drinking with estimated the death toll north of 250,000, but fortunately they were wrong.

I was living in Ohio, not like in New Jersey, where huge throngs were celebrating according to reporter Serge Kovaleski.
The five dancing Israelis were filming it from New Jersey.

New Topics

Forum List

Back