Remembering 9/11, twenty years later.

I'm not saying what I believe or not.... everything I post is just out there for anyone to read and see.

All three towers were brought down by controlled demolition..... I don't care who did it..... I just want to help inform people that that's what happened. The towers were wired with demolition devices before any planes ever hit. It's the only way they could have collapsed the way they did... if you know the way those Towers were constructed .....and 3485 Architects and Engineers agree with me.

You can read all of my posts about 911 and none of them are carrying on about Zionism, Israel, the Jews are any of that.
None of them were brought down by controlled demolition that is fact long since established.

In every thread where you make that claim you have been proven wrong and a liar

No such architects or engineers agree with you liar.

AE911 truth is long since proven a bunch of frauds.

About ten percent which is MANY you are dismissed boy
300 names?
Not even close.
It's obvious you wouldn't know a Jewish name if it smacked you in the face.

It was not all the names you illiterate moron
all the names

I've got news for you, I and most of my community attended the first 10+ 9/11 ceremonies and waited for every name to be announced.
Some article can claim that Jews walking by were killed, but they were not among the 3,000 killed in the WTC.
We don't even know how many people were killed by jumpers while they were running from the towers.

all the names

I've got news for you, I and most of my community attended the first 10+ 9/11 ceremonies and waited for every name to be announced.
Some article can claim that Jews walking by were killed, but they were not among the 3,000 killed in the WTC.
We don't even know how many people were killed by jumpers while they were running from the towers.
I got news for you.

Liars dream up personal accounts to back up lies as you do

You are a liar who has no knowledge of this and unlike you I posted links PROVING you a liar and coward

Newton's third law of motion ceased to exist that day, according to NIST.
1gbVTn.gif

I suspect it's the same thing that's wrong with our popular media figures..... having to constantly lie tears your soul apart. True look it up.

I'm Jewish...observant, and I know that there simply were relatively few Jews there.
That fact has nothing to do with Zionism.
In terms of the FBI and CIA knowing what was going to happen...like, "DUH!".

Actually only the USA changed. Bush sent our nation into panic mode and tried to engage other nations to do the same. They did not comply.

Well it pretty much drove Labour's chances of winning a majority in Parliament any time in teh near future down the drain. Blair joined right in there and now Labour is still paying the price.

I was in California. Every single Muslim I knew called to express sympathies AND. tell me that the other Muslims were secretly happy and we deserved it. It ended up kind of comical how they were all switching on one another.

Forum List

Back