Remembering 9/11, twenty years later.

I was in California. Every single Muslim I knew called to express sympathies AND. tell me that the other Muslims were secretly happy and we deserved it. It ended up kind of comical how they were all switching on one another.
Iran offered to help after 9/11 --weed out alQaeda, locate Taliban etc--and the Bush Administration basically told them to go f themselves.

I suspect it's the same thing that's wrong with our popular media figures..... having to constantly lie tears your soul apart. True look it up.

Military grade Nano thermite detonators
.... look it up kids

There is no such thing as military grade thermite detonators dumbass.

Anyone who looks it up knows this.

I'm tired of doing everyone's homework for them... if you're too lazy to look this stuff up, am I supposed to feel sorry for you and do it for you ?
You have never done your own homework you dumbass

You have NEVER posted a fucking shred of evidendce to support your bullshit

I'm Jewish...observant, and I know that there simply were relatively few Jews there.
That fact has nothing to do with Zionism.
In terms of the FBI and CIA knowing what was going to happen...like, "DUH!".
There were many jews there liar

There is no evidence anyone other than the terrorists knew what was going to happen

Angelo

Molten aluminum can become extremely explosive when at a very high temperature and mixed with water and other things
That is what collapsed the tower from the plane crashes

The best movie I've seen about 9/11 was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Lot of meat to that movie.

What a terrible event that changed the world.

And it's saddening that today, it seems like we wasted 20 years. It doesn't look like the "war on terror" was successful, Afghanistan is back to where it started and Iraq doesn't look much better, just thousands of people died and billions of taxpayer money were burnt.

All these conspiracy theories are asinine
If we had an honest and truthful government, there wouldn’t be conspiracy theories.

You do know where the term originates right? If not, ask Allen Dulles’ grandson. He posts in these types of threads all the time. I believe his screen name is very aptly named Nazi something or other.

If we had an honest and truthful government, there wouldn’t be conspiracy theories.

You do know where the term originates right? If not, ask Allen Dulles’ grandson. He posts in these types of threads all the time. I believe his screen name is very aptly named Nazi something or other.
Conspiracy theories are not caused by government they are an industry. Which is why most of them are scams and fiction created by con artists to sucker naive and gullible fools like you.

What a terrible event that changed the world.

And it's saddening that today, it seems like we wasted 20 years. It doesn't look like the "war on terror" was successful, Afghanistan is back to where it started and Iraq doesn't look much better, just thousands of people died and billions of taxpayer money were burnt.
Agreed. It was all a waste of lives and money, but a few made out like bandits. The war profiteers.

You’d think the American people would be demanding an end to imperialism and foreign interventions, but I see no evidence of this. We are now a nation with an economy based on war.

According to NIST, the highest temperature reached by the fires was 1,100°C. Yet structural steel does not begin to melt until about 1,482°C (2,700°F). How then did NIST explain the evidence of molten metal?

NIST’s first approach was to omit the evidence of molten metal from its final report.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back