Remembering 9/11, twenty years later.

No evidence of that lame story and that is a fact.

it is also a fact you and angelo are liars.
Can you present posts from 10 Threads proving I'm a liar?

It's a fact that the majority of Rs and Ds in Congress were going to pass a Bill that would bypass needing the President's approval to release the FBI documents.

Can you present posts from 10 Threads proving I'm a liar?

It's a fact that the majority of Rs and Ds in Congress were going to pass a Bill that would bypass needing the President's approval to release the FBI documents.
I proved it here.

You post no evidence to support any of your Ct claims

Yet more proof you are a liar
On Tuesday, Sep 14, 2021, at 3:00PM, Justice Netburn, who has had it up to her neck with the FBI's bullshit in not showing the evidence against the Saudis, will hold a hearing to tell the Saudi's defense team to stick their complaints up their asses while the FBI is scrambling to black out the name of every politician who knew what was going to happen.

Isn't there an HBO special on Tower 7 coming soon ?
R (3).gif

No they won't. Spike Lee even had to edit out the 'conspiracy theories' about 9/11 from his new documentary series.

Angelo
Wow !! I am shocked you believe that nonsense.
The attack is well documented and many Jews were killed
Actually, most of the firms in the WTC at that time would not hire a Jew which is why there weren't so many.
I worked nearby and shopped in the WTC and rarely saw an observant Jew.
Most Jews worked for the large financial and legal firms which were along Broadway.

Stop phrasing as if I'm anti-semitic first of all..... that's just a cowardly way of admitting that you don't want to know the truth.
You are a self admitted anti semetic

You do not speak the truth yoou post lies and fallacvies you pulled from your fat ass

Actually, most of the firms in the WTC at that time would not hire a Jew which is why there weren't so many.
I worked nearby and shopped in the WTC and rarely saw an observant Jew.
Most Jews worked for the large financial and legal firms which were along Broadway.
Nearly all of the firms in WTC hired jewish people you know nothing of it

Angelo
Wow !! I am shocked you believe that nonsense.
The attack is well documented and many Jews were killed
I'm not saying what I believe or not.... everything I post is just out there for anyone to read and see.

All three towers were brought down by controlled demolition..... I don't care who did it..... I just want to help inform people that that's what happened. The towers were wired with demolition devices before any planes ever hit. It's the only way they could have collapsed the way they did... if you know the way those Towers were constructed .....and 3485 Architects and Engineers agree with me.

You can read all of my posts about 911 and none of them are carrying on about Zionism, Israel, the Jews or any of that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back