Remember when obama denied the fort hood shooting was terrorism?

I remember liberals doing that, I remember the attack on US Diplomats in Libya were slaughtered and Hilary excused that blaming a flash in the pan internet video. Because or some some weird fleeting internet thing we see all the time. Which was also disproved as well.

I remember liberals doing that, I remember the attack on US Diplomats in Libya were slaughtered and Hilary excused that blaming a flash in the pan internet video. Because or some some weird fleeting internet thing we see all the time. Which was also disproved as well.

Was it? then why did the guy who organized the attack say it was about the video?

Obama initially refused to call the Fort Hood Terrorist Attack a 'Terrorist Attack', claiming it was nothing more than a case of 'Workplace violence', Despite...
- Major Nidal Hasan yelling 'Allah Akbar' as he gunned down his fellow American Army soldiers
- Major Hasan having frequented Islamic Extremist web sites where he called himself a / the 'Soldier of Allah'
- Major Hasan having reached out to Al Qaeda
- Major Hasan having threatened to behead a fellow officer if he refused to convert to Islam

Military Leadership had to ask Obama to call it a terrorist attack so the wounded and family members of those killed could receive the benefits and recognition they deserved / earned...

That was NOT the 1st and / or only time Obama DEFENDED Islamic Extremists by refusing to call terrorist attacks 'Terrorist Attacks':

Obama Would Rather Declare War on the English Language than Speak of Islamic Terrorism

First there were the 13 people killed in 2009 by an Islamic jihadist at Foot Hood in Texas. Then came Chattanooga, Garland (also in Texas), San Bernardino, and now the atrocity in Orlando. Each time the suspects were motivated by Islamic extremism. Each time President Obama and his team failed to identify the motive for the attacks as radical Islam. Obama found time on Sunday to mention the need for gun control and the attack’s impact on the gay community, and he did note that “the FBI is appropriately investigating this as an act of terror.” He neglected, however, to mention that Islamic extremism played a role, despite clear evidence that the killer called 911 and had pledged allegiance to Isis.

“Facts don’t seem to matter to this administration, in this matter,” James Woolsey, who served as director of the CIA under President Bill Clinton" said.

Remember that.

I guess the 32 that survived, many maimed for life including loss of sight, are not able to get life long medical care, since plastic banana kangaroo republic obama court ruled that it was work place violence.

Even though the sandNIGGER yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

That was gleefully bragged and the left laughed out loud.

He condemned the killer and said he would be met with justice in this world and the next. He didn't blame the victims the way Trump did yesterday.

He didn't blame the victims the way Trump did yesterday.

REally?

Trump blamed the victims?

Trump put the victims on the same level as alt right
The alt right were victims.

Remember that.

I guess the 32 that survived, many maimed for life including loss of sight, are not able to get life long medical care, since plastic banana kangaroo republic obama court ruled that it was work place violence.

Even though the sand****** yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

When did Former President Obama deny that Fort Hood was terrorism? I remember him saying it was work place violence......is there a reason it cannot be both? Did Former President Obama say it cannot be both?

He refused to call it "Islamic terrorism", even though the killer yelled "Allahu Akbar".
Trump would have said "this was hate, from both sides." Would you have cheered?

Why would he have said that?

single man walks into a gun free zone, and starts shooting everyone in sight, and you want to call it 2 way hate?

Makes no sense
Man drives a car into a crowd of pedestrians....and the so-called president would call it hate on both sides...................

Remember that.

Even though the sandNIGGER yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

He condemned the killer and said he would be met with justice in this world and the next. He didn't blame the victims the way Trump did yesterday.

REally?

victims?

they came unarmed?

they were 'attacked' without cause?

what makes them, 'victims'?

Let me think about this for a nanosecond.......

What makes them victims is they were not attacking anyone and some Trump loving moron accelerated his car into a crowd of people without provocation

Yes, victims is the correct term

The left initiates violence every time they show up somewhere. This was no exception. The difference is that this time the victims fought back.
Yeap, and when the whites retaliate they get the story they so desperately want.

That is what we are seeing and their little lambs fall right in line.

Like always.

Remember that.

Even though the sand****** yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

I was thinking about this when the incident happened.

White guy will be charged with Domestic Terrorism by Jeff Sessions.

Muslim guy would not be charged with Domestic Terrorism by Eric Holder.

Interesting, huh?

Who is racist?

He refused to call it "Islamic terrorism", even though the killer yelled "Allahu Akbar".
Trump would have said "this was hate, from both sides." Would you have cheered?

Why would he have said that?

single man walks into a gun free zone, and starts shooting everyone in sight, and you want to call it 2 way hate?

Makes no sense
Man drives a car into a crowd of pedestrians....and the so-called president would call it hate on both sides...................
Man drives a car into a crowd of pedestrians

Was the duly elected president referring to only that incident when he made his statement, or the entire mess?

Or, as usual, are you making shit up?

Remember that.

REally?

victims?

they came unarmed?

What makes them victims is they were not attacking anyone and some Trump loving moron accelerated his car into a crowd of people without provocation

So, like bode, the only thing you saw going on was the man in the car.

You, and bode, missed all the rest of the violence.

Y'all gots some serious head problems

Remember that.

Perfect example of how liberals and the media twists Trump's words. What Trump said was hatred from both sides is unacceptable. Obviously both sides had something to do with this.

Of course they did.....

Funny how released personal e-mails exposed Liberals as racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites....who live for moments like this so they can blame Conservatives / others of being what they are. :p

REally?

victims?

they came unarmed?

So, like bode, the only thing you saw going on was the man in the car.

You, and bode, missed all the rest of the violence.

Y'all gots some serious head problems
The only thing that resulted in death and injuries was the Trump supporter in the car.

The rest is ...... they are calling me names because I am a shitheaded racist

One question

Why weren't there conservatives in that crowd?

Shouldn't opposition to hatred and racism cover both liberal and conservative mindsets?

Remember that.

How wasn't it workplace violence? He was A soildier too, went crazy and shot up the place .

Was the other ft hood shooting terrorism ?

Forum List

Back