Remember when obama denied the fort hood shooting was terrorism?

REally?

Trump blamed the victims?
Trump put the victims on the same level as alt right

victims?

they came unarmed?

they were 'attacked' without cause?

what makes them, 'victims'?

Let me think about this for a nanosecond.......

What makes them victims is they were not attacking anyone and some Trump loving moron accelerated his car into a crowd of people without provocation

Yes, victims is the correct term

So, like bode, the only thing you saw going on was the man in the car.

You, and bode, missed all the rest of the violence.

Y'all gots some serious head problems
The only thing that resulted in death and injuries was the Trump supporter in the car.

The rest is ...... they are calling me names because I am a shitheaded racist

so, then entire weekend was about a hit and run, and not a conflict between groups over a statue?

He refused to call it "Islamic terrorism", even though the killer yelled "Allahu Akbar".
Trump would have said "this was hate, from both sides." Would you have cheered?
The Fort Hood victims were going about their business. The antifa and blm that showed up in Charlottesville came agitatating for a fight.

Do you not see a difference?

I guess the 32 that survived, many maimed for life including loss of sight, are not able to get life long medical care, since plastic banana kangaroo republic obama court ruled that it was work place violence.

Even though the sand****** yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

That was gleefully bragged and the left laughed out loud.

The thing is, they were shot by a co-worker, not an enemy combatant.

The real tragedy is that Bush gave this guy a commission, and despite dozens of flags he wasn't playing with a full check, nobody cashiered him.

He refused to call it "Islamic terrorism", even though the killer yelled "Allahu Akbar".

Was he a member of Al Qaeda? No.
He was a commissioned officer in the United States Army.

This was a wonderful case of what I liked to call "Officer's Country" when I was in. That no matter how bad your behavior was, once you had a commission, the rest of the officers covered for you.

If he was an E-4 instead of a O-4 acting like this, he'd have been gone a long time before he came in shooting.

I thought then, and still think today, that the shooter was mentally ill and driven over the edge, possibly by people mocking him and his religion. I do not think that he was a part of any international conspiracy.

It was a terrorist attack yet for political convenience, it was deemed workplace violence.

I thought then, and still think today, that the shooter was mentally ill and driven over the edge, possibly by people mocking him and his religion. I do not think that he was a part of any international conspiracy.
On what do you base that ridiculous theory?

His religion sucks and should be mocked.

Remember that.

I guess the 32 that survived, many maimed for life including loss of sight, are not able to get life long medical care, since plastic banana kangaroo republic obama court ruled that it was work place violence.

Even though the sand****** yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

I remember it well.

Barry called in "workplace violence." Could he have been any dumber??? Or think the American people would buy that piece of nonsense??

It was a terrorist attack yet for political convenience, it was deemed workplace violence.

How do you know? We in the U.S. have a long history of "lone wolves" going nuts with firearms. When they are non-Muslims, this is always the story, even if they are spouting bible stuff and are shown to have ties on the internet to terrorist groups.

Why do you think that this guy was part of a terrorist plot rather than a "lone wolf"?

Remember that.

I remember it well.

Barry called in "workplace violence." Could he have been any dumber??? Or think the American people would buy that piece of nonsense??

It was so the 32 wounded that did not die would not have access to lifetime care. If he called it an act terror, then they would have been injured in battle. Therefore, access to lifetime care.

Ever see the injuries? Blindness, amputations, serious injuries.

Ever think that he may have suffered religious bigotry like you are shoveling and it may have driven him over the edge?

What religion does not suck from time to time?

On what do you base that ridiculous theory?

The "lone wolf" theory that gets hauled out of the closet whenever there is a attack by a white non-Muslim.You do know that attacks have been planned and carried out against women's clinics, immigrant communities, and the like and they have been categorized as "lone wolf" attacks by crazy people without regard to their in-person and internet contacts with like-minded others. When is a conspiracy a conspiracy?

Remember that.

I remember when I regularly ran 8 min miles, but it was a long time ago

How do you know? We in the U.S. have a long history of "lone wolves" going nuts with firearms. When they are non-Muslims, this is always the story, even if they are spouting bible stuff and are shown to have ties on the internet to terrorist groups.

Why do you think that this guy was part of a terrorist plot rather than a "lone wolf"?

A lone wolf shooting is a terrorist attack. The right wing extremist who shot up a Black Church was a terrorist attack. Is it not? I said this was a terrorist attack vs. workplace violence and you immediately defend that it was not a terrorist plot. How are you so certain?

What makes it any different from the Fort Hood Shooting that happened a year later when some enlisted guy shot his Sergeant and a couple other troops? Oh, right, THAT guys was Christian, so that made it okay

I'd say the same thing about Christianity... but our problem with the middle east has nothing to do with their religion and everything to do with our policies.

Last edited:
Obama never condemned non-whites-it's always the whites' fault
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' - CNN.com

That cop did act stupidly. He arrested a distinguished professor in his own home for no criminal offense. That's just stupid. It made the whole town look bad.

.....instead of condemning the black, jackass thug that ATTACKED a white cop, Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of the black criminal

You mean the unarmed kid who was shot 6 times when he had his hands up?

Forum List

Back