Zone1 Remember When Miss Wisconsin Thanked Donald Trump?

– Author – Speaker – Inspiration​

Melissa Ann Young is Miss Wisconsin USA 2005 and was awarded the prestigious title of Miss Congeniality at the Miss USA pageant that year. It is not surprising that she was chosen Miss Congeniality unanimously by her Miss USA competitors because her determination, sense of humor, and magnetic personality have always drawn people in. Though growing up poor and homeless in a small Wisconsin town, Melissa never let anything hold her back from seeking her dreams. After graduating from school she moved to Los Angeles, California and diligently auditioned for acting roles and was cast on the Young and the Restless and numerous TV commercials.
The challenges on her path from humble beginnings to the Miss USA stage would forever impact and prepare Melissa for her greatest role and achievement in life – becoming a mother. Due to medical negligence during her pregnancy, Melissa has been fighting for her life ever since. While her dire medical condition was preventable, her faith in God could not be stopped, and her fighting spirit has impacted millions around the globe. The Mayo Clinic has used her very rare and complex case for countless research studies and medical journals. Supporters follow her story as her sheer will to live to have precious moments with Jack, are changing people’s perspectives on life forever.
Melissa became a media sensation after a public “Thank You” to Donald Trump during the Wisconsin Presidential Primaries went viral. Melissa is a true warrior. There is no medical explanation as to how she is still living. God’s plan for her life is purposeful and His miracles are abundant. Through it all, the love Melissa has for her son Jack and the grace she embodies is true beauty in its purest form.

She seems a bit too "severe" for my tastes.

R.528bef8739acf9c05130dfa6e43ff623

Her story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, someone posted that clip on TikTok yesterday and it got me wondering about her. She had a LOT of people praying for her, so I looked into it. Nobody knows how much time they have on this earth, but she was at least given nearly another decade. She got to see her son grow up. That hits close to home for me

I wasn't sure what forum to post this, but since THIS is her message, it belongs here

Forum List

Back