Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

He said he wouldn't send those things in, now he's sending tanks which will require US help. He's lied to the American people, again.

He escalating into a NATO confrontation sooner or later.
You don't have to paraphrase "The idea that we’re going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks and trains going in with American pilots and American crews ....

You just have to ignore the last part of his statement for it to be true. It's not.

Putin is the aggressor. If he attacks a NATO country will you blame NATO? If that does happen I hope for a measured and in kind response by NATO not an all out assault on Russia.

your quote says tanks and planes with American crews and pilots which is not what is happening, and times change. Your propaganda is total garbage as always. You got a clickbait headline that is totally misleading. That's the GOP way, brainwashed functional moron.
America is fighting Russia in a proxy war, the exact same way Russia/Putin has fought Ukraine with Russian troops and foreign fighters....the exact same way.

The US is sending the most advanced air missile defense system in our arsenal, training Ukrainians how to use them on US airbases on Us soil, and now we sending our best tanks to Ukraine.

Prior to this we were giving Ukraine Intel, tracking high ranking Russian officers down for assassination / fatal strikes.

If you don't think we have military / CIA liasons on the ground in Ukraine instructing and advising then you have no clue how the US works in these situations.

Sending Patriots and tanks are a huge escalation...

...and you are counting on Putin to accept your / Biden playing with SEMANTICS as justification for this escalation and not responding militarily?!

:auiqs.jpg:

Good luck with that.

The one-page memo was delivered by courier to Christopher Miller's office two days later, on the afternoon of Nov. 11. The order arrived seemingly out of nowhere, and its instructions, signed by Trump, were stunning: All U.S. military forces were to be withdrawn from Somalia by Dec. 31, 2020. All U.S. forces were to be withdrawn from Afghanistan by Jan. 15, 2021.

But I imagine that even our top generals testifying under oath confirming the story would still be too leftwing and TDS for you.

"Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
'''' (The rest of the story. Trump did a classic flip-flop)

After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January. "

Anybody who doesn't think Trump was right to rein in an out-of-control, far too powerful Pentagon just isn't thinking straight or doesn't know what the actual situation is. Milley is a dedicated, fanatical, obsessed Trump hater. Pretty much everything he says comes out of TDS.

The counter argument:

America is fighting Russia in a proxy war, the exact same way Russia/Putin has fought Ukraine with Russian troops and foreign fighters....the exact same way.

The US is sending the most advanced air missile defense system in our arsenal, training Ukrainians how to use them on US airbases on Us soil, and now we sending our best tanks to Ukraine.

Prior to this we were giving Ukraine Intel, tracking high ranking Russian officers down for assassination / fatal strikes.

If you don't think we have military / CIA liasons on the ground in Ukraine instructing and advising then you have no clue how the US works in these situations.

Sending Patriots and tanks are a huge escalation...

...and you are counting on Putin to accept your / Biden playing with SEMANTICS as justification for this escalation and not responding militarily?!

:auiqs.jpg:

Good luck with that.

The war is on because Russia invaded Ukraine. They could end this whole saga today and withdraw to their own country.

Milley is a dedicated, fanatical, obsessed Trump hater. Pretty much everything he says comes out of TDS.
Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

I am submitting for the record a more detailed and unclassified memorandor that I believe you all now have, although late, and I welcome a thorough walkthrough on every single one of these events. And I’d be happy in a classified session to talk in detail about the intelligence that drove these calls. I’m also happy to make available any email, phone logs, memoranda, witnesses, or anything else you need to understand these events.

I don't see a thing in any of his testimony that remotely resembles TDS. General Milley was appointed by Trump.

Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

I am submitting for the record a more detailed and unclassified memorandor that I believe you all now have, although late, and I welcome a thorough walkthrough on every single one of these events. And I’d be happy in a classified session to talk in detail about the intelligence that drove these calls. I’m also happy to make available any email, phone logs, memoranda, witnesses, or anything else you need to understand these events.

I don't see a thing in any of his testimony that remotely resembles TDS. General Milley was appointed by Trump.
I will stand by my argument as I believe it will hold up in the history of this time. I do not believe yours will.

Milley went behind his Commander in Chief's back twice to conspire with Chinese officials and also to undermine Trump's authority. This should happen never.

Last edited:
My bad, I misread because they snuck a bunch of money into the Ukraine the last DNC/GOP $1.5 trillion stimulus package.

But you are wrong as I, they want to send $60 billion now.

Rand Paul just bangs his head against wall in silence like he always does with such frequent mass spending

This proposal towers over domestic priorities as well. The massive package of $60 billion to Ukraine dwarfs the $6 million spent on cancer research annually. $60 billion is more than the amount the government collects in gas taxes each year to build roads and bridges. The $60 billion to Ukraine could fund substantial portions or entire large cabinet departments. The $60 billion nearly equals the entire State Department budget. The $60 billion exceeds the budget for the Department of Homeland Security and for the Department of Energy. And Congress just wants to keep on spending and
I wonder how many Ukrainians die a day from the war.

In the US, about 200 people die a day from an unsecure border from drug overdoses and such.

But the US can't afford a border wall.

Too bad.
The Democrats, post 2020, will be viewed as imbecilic in nature, full on idiots fooling even dumber people from the mass collective, including many who consider themselves to be smart.

A few years ago, I believed that blame fell on the shysters, that anyone who commits a crime is guilty without involving “neutral observers”. It’s become more clear that the world will always contain shysters, and it’s up to both proactive people and neutral observers to do something about it. All who choose to stay silent are as bad as the shysters.

Passivity of the populace must be reduced to a non issue. Let the do nothing crowd eat crumbs on a small island in the South Pacific, where everyone gets 4 crumbs per meal to match their lack of effort.

Trump policy:
America first - if others want our trade, our help, our friendship they have to play fair and pay their fair share. There will be economic consequences for those who don't.

Make friends when you can, avoid making enemies when you can and know the difference between those two. When a country stops at least some bad behavior, they deserve encouragement not contempt. Far better to have amicable relationships wherever possible than maintaining cold war type hostilities.

Understand that the USA will be your friend if you are a friend. But any assault or hostilities toward Americans or our allies will be met with swift, certain, terrible retribution.

Under his leadership North Korean missiles stopped flying over South Korea and Japan and there was considerable thaw in the 'cold war' in that area. China, Russia, Iran all stopped saber rattling. Peace/trade treaties were brokered between three Arab nations and Israel. The war in Syria ended and no new wars started up. We were in the process of withdrawing from Afghanistan with all our billions of dollars worth of supplies and equipment, without loss of life, without leaving Americans and loyal allies behind in peril, and with the Taliban continued to keep hands off.

No endless wars. No war without a definitive definition of what victory would be and an exit strategy. We were closer to world peace than any time in my now very long life.

If Trump had been re-elected, I'm quite confident there would be no war between the Ukraine and Russia now.

Biden doesn't have a clue what he's doing and I am not at all confident the deep state that runs him has motives any of us would approve of.

How the fuck does any of that fluff and fantasy prevent Putin from invading?

NATO/Trump never supported doing the only thing that would stop the invasion - troops on the ground to defend Ukraine.

Everything short of that was/is done.

How the fuck does any of that fluff and fantasy prevent Putin from invading?

Putin would not have invaded had Trump been President because Trump was serious enough to potentially respond. Putin knew / knows Biden.is a compromised, dain bramaged whackadoodle who will not do anything directly.

Putin knows it, Xi knows it, Iran knows it, tbe Taliban know it, the Cartels know it...everyone knows / acknowledges it except for snowflakes.

But we are talking about Joe's escalation potentially to WWIII...

Last edited:
Putin would not have invaded had Trump been President because Trump was serious enough to potentially respond.
How was Trump going to respond that Biden did not?

Call Putin's invasion smart? Because he sure as hell would never send our troops in, nor did he EVER advocate for that before or after full scale invasion began.

Do you ever have anything to say except blatantly transparent bullshit?

You don't have to paraphrase "The idea that we’re going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks and trains going in with American pilots and American crews ....

You just have to ignore the last part of his statement for it to be true. It's not.

Putin is the aggressor. If he attacks a NATO country will you blame NATO? If that does happen I hope for a measured and in kind response by NATO not an all out assault on Russia.
He has every right to invade a NATO nation now. Ukraine is a Russian sphere of influence nation. 2023 may be a dangerous one.

So, providing tanks to a country engaged in a current war is not getting involved in a war?

Maybe they use the tanks for public transportation

You never know.
Anytime a country supports one country over another is an act of war.

You are cutting off what he said, he clearly said OFFENSIVE WEAPONS WITH AMERICAN CREWS.

Yes I support sending offensive hardware (as we have since for a while now) and no, I don't support sending hardware with American crews.
what nationality are the crews going over there to train the ukrainians on how to use these tanks?

He has every right to invade a NATO nation now. Ukraine is a Russian sphere of influence nation. 2023 may be a dangerous one.
He didn't have the right to invade Ukraine. Ukraine has every right to be completely independent from Russia.

Involved?

Yes dummy, we are involved, just as we warned Russia we will be involved well before Putin has given the order for tanks to roll into Ukraine.

NATO has given Russia every warning and off-ramp possible, they knew of coming hardware supply ramp-up and what is coming. Just like they know whats coming if they dare to escalate to nuclear arms use.

Ukraine is NOT a member of NATO dumbbell.

Forum List

Back