Tulsi Gabbard Tells Democratic Leaders to Stop Dividing Americans 'by the Color of Our Skin'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And give away their bread and butter? Hah, never happen!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/h...ou-don-t-have-cable/ar-BB1a1xN3?ocid=msedgntp

1636338879821.png

Former Representative Tulsi Gabbard, a Hawaii Democrat, took aim at the leaders of her political party, urging them to stop dividing Americans "by the color of our skin."

You make that sound like she'd be part of some exclusive club. She's a soldier, she'd kick your ass if you made a move on her...
Well, I'd pretend to be a beach and she could come and blow the hell out of Me!

:razz: :razz:

I couldn't resist. I'll show Myself out.

Wait.......wut?

The DNC has been dividing the county by race ever since the year 1619. How can they change now?

They only difference today is, first they openly discriminated against blacks as where today they pretend that their racism magically shifted during the 1960's with the Civil Rights bill that LBJ called his N#gger bill, saying he would have the black vote from here on out.

Tulsi either needs to change parties or shut her pie hole.

She angry she wasn't picked for the primary. Since she found a new place on Fox news I can't take anything she says seriously.

Looking at your signature about how Trump lost and such it's no surprise you would be a contrarian and automatically be against what she says.

In doing so you're not even paying attention to what she said. That's a real problem with democrats such as yourself, you're so hard against Trump and Republicans you will ignore everything they say and automatically be against them which is a terrible way to be.

So you're ok with basing everything on skin color? You're not ok with judging people based on merit, experience, intelligence, ambition and their own actions? Because that's what she is talking about is to stop basing people based on skin color alone for any reason. So she is talking about treating people based on who they are and what they do and you're response is "she's angry"? Wow.

Forum List

Back